Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Moneymastersfund - Moneymastersfund.com

i am not admin

Link : http://moneymastersfund.com

Money Masters Fund is a duly incorporated investment company offering multiple financial services to its clients globally.

PLANS:

250% after 2 days

Depending on the current market trend, we manage to combine high-risk aggressive transactions along with classic low-risk short time investments. The principal is released in 2 days.

400% after 1 days

This fund is an equal combination of day trading transactions along with low risk financial analysis. One of the most popular investment products Western Sum offer. A daily fixed interest of 400% is credited to accounts cash balance upon the expiration of the term. The principal is released in 1 days.

600% after 12 hours

This fund is our special. We invest your assets only for 12 hours. Under the contract terms, we perform daily aggressive trades, even though these are high risk operations, we still manage to pay 600% daily for this fund. The principal is released in 12 hours.

Accept : LR, BW

Link : http://moneymastersfund.com

The only good thing i found in this site is script.It is quite attractive but not enough to run the hyip successfully.There is no DDOS protection and SSL Encryption found and plans are quite risky here, this high ROI can quickly make the site unstable.

even they lack of protection such as DDOS and SSL but this program have professional script and i must admit that things, but the plan here is too risky, i wonder if any little investors want to spend their money in this very bad program(in plan), and also that rate is unreasonable for us

Theirs only three hyip monitoring site monitoring this site and its seems they don't even know what they are doing. lols. I guess this one will going to turn to scam soon. Because even a hyip monitoring site don't seem interested to waste their time in here. How much more the ordinary investors like us.

Looking at the plan it tends to sound very funny beause its really impossible for for a hyip to pay up 250 percent after two days. Its really obvious that this one will definetely turn scam in just a day and i can see that hyip monitors never get interested to monitor this program as the plan looks unprofessional

• 2 weeks later...

This program has a separate section of payment proofs, which I don't think is a strong proof that this program is active, on the other hand, there is not a single monitor listing this one, which makes me suspicious about the current status of the program, even their FB and Twitter links have been disabled on the site.

yeah, it seems they have proof for their own payment proof and from what i see they paid a lot i think that is more than $10000 which don't make me thing this site is fake, i mean the proof they shared, i just don't believe it and about FB also Twitter, from the first it is not available