Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

opqinv - opqinv.com

opqinv is privately held financial company engaged in trading world market commodities, such as all markets-stocks, foreign currencies, ETFs, e-Minis, and mutual funds. Our company is firmly backed by innovative decision-making trading concepts that allow our operators to accurately identify and heavily capitalize on the commodity value trends. The fundamental principle behind company trading system is our Computerized Logistics system which reveals the direction of any given market trend at its early stage. This approach provides operators with clearly defined, automatic buy/sell/stop signals, thus ensuring high profits, effective risk management, making rational trading decisions, and elimination of the guesswork.

110%-170% After One Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $500 110.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 140.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 170.00

http://opqinv.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

We can just think of getting 110% plan as this is only plan which is affordable and others are out of reach I must say.

The referral commission is almost very good and if it increases by 1% then it will be best.

The very fresh hyip has moniters but we have to wait for some days to give some green signal to this one.

Its not a bad site normally, i dont see any security no ssl. but in anyway its not bad...the thing is that if want to risk this kind of money before christmas i would risk a lot more and in something a bit stronger as program...

For me this is just another program that hopefully pay out first 2 days...Depends on how much money the admin needs before he shuts it down...im not joining

The only good plan on the site is the first one, as it only requires $1 to test the site and get 110% after a day. We do not have to wait for a few days to test the site because with such high interest that they pay, they may not last for 1 week. So if investing better invest early as they pay to attract more.