Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payinvestpal - Payinvestpal.com

i am not admin

Link : http://www.payinvestpal.com

PayInvestPal.com is an online investment company. We accept and deal with all of the most popular payment processors being used today in the online investment industry, mainly LibertyReserve (LR), AlertPay (AP), PerfectMoney (PM), PayPal (PP), MoneyBookes (MB), SolidTrustPay (STP) and OKPay (OKP), etc. We worked with numerous corporate companies. Our expert team invest funds in many markets like Forex, HYIPs, Oil and Gold, etc.., to provide constant profit.

PLANS:

120% after 1 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $100 105.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 110.00

Plan 3 $501 - $5,000 120.00

Calculate your profit >>

140% after 2 days

Plan 1 $1 - $100 115.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 125.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 140.00

Calculate your profit >>

200% after 4 days

Plan 1 $100 - $1,000 160.00

Plan 2 $1,001 and more 200.00

Calculate your profit >>

400% after 16 days

Plan 1 $1 - $100 240.00

Plan 2 $101 and more 400.00

Calculate your profit >>

5% daily for 256 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $500 0.10

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 1.00

Plan 3 $5,001 and more 5.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept :

SolidTrustPay

Moneybookers

PayPal

OKPay

AlertPay

LibertyReserve

Perfectmoney

Link : http://www.payinvestpal.com

wow. interesting website name for an hyip. Why but the invest in between the paypal word. Has no correlation since paypal doesn't accept these hyip programs. Script looks very familiar to the ones I have seen many times. And since it accepts paypal, we need to be aware of this. It might be a dodgy site.

Funny enough, why does it have adhitz banner on the site. Makes it look so newbie, and it shows the admin is not fully prepared with his funds.

I don't recommend this site. Although its new and its does not even have paying or scam status only waiting status. I don't think this site will be a good site to invest in. Do you know why? Its because this site plan has high roi that its impossible to sustain at all. The risk ratio in here is just too high and theirs only few hyip monitoring site even bother to check this site.

I don't really know what some hyip Admins thinks before they bring up any site for investment.

Imagine this one offering 20% after a day, with a minimum $50, which is too high and cannot

be afforded by small investors. I don't even like the look of the site, when i visited it and it has \

no Monitor than free ads hits.

short term invesment site with the bad script i am not sure they will survive for a long time. and i see they also have paypal as the payment processor, i am not sure with them with this all plus they lack of DDOS and SSL here, it is better to stay away from this program at the moment, it looks like they are purely scam site