Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

beg-clickmoney - beg-clickmoney.com

I really don't like ptc sites where admins just interested in hiding the real time stats.This site is having decent click rates but due to no payment proofs and no stats it would be difficult to rely in the beginning.Another thing i noticed is, the script is plain and there is not many customizations.

@macky: i think they don't hide anything dude, i see their statisctic and until now this program still not paid any members i think that is still normal why? because they are still new but i must admit the earning here quite decent for us and it make many members join here

Our Minimum Payout is at $100.00 - for Standard members and $80.00 for Premium members

Are they serious? While they do have high rates - one indication of scam site - this kind of minimum PO is just unbelievable. While it's reachable in a month and half for free members, I really doubt that they'll pay. Free members earning $0.6 daily is just way too unsustainable.

Are they serious? While they do have high rates - one indication of scam site - this kind of minimum PO is just unbelievable. While it's reachable in a month and half for free members, I really doubt that they'll pay. Free members earning $0.6 daily is just way too unsustainable.

Just wondering why in this thread the rate is this. standard has 2 cents rate and payout is only 3 dollars. I'm wondering why or how we going to avail this 3 dollars minimum and 2 cents rate for standard as the rate you just posted is not really near to each other. I guess its only shows how unstable this site is.

Privilege : Standard

Pay Per Click : 0.02$

Pay Per Referral Click : 0.01$

Clicks Needed For Payout : 100

Payout Minimum : 3$