Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lrway - Lrway.com

i am not admin

Link : http://lrway.com

We LRWAY Trade as a company make a good use of available high intellectual and technical potential as well as an enormous experience in the area of investments on the inter-bank market of currency exchange. We regard making conditions for serene life, stable income and successful business of our clients as our obligation. All powerful potential of our company is directed to achievement of the main goal of our investors.

PLANS:

noN2wqcjQ.jpg

Accept : LR

Link : http://lrway.com

This is weird why a hyip need to have registration fee of 10 dollars. And I also I don't think there will be investors here as their minimum investment is big already and I think hyip monitor can afford it but then still not that believable to invest here.

Its not only that theirs 10 dollars registration fee. the minimum to invest in here is 100 dollars. Just imagine the minimum is 100 dollars .Its okay if this site is popular and its has banners in as many ptp forums as you can find. But problem is that its does not even have banners on ptp forums so who do admin think going to invest in here with that much minimum and fees.

i don't know how to say about this hyip, are they unique or fool site? LOL. first registeration fee, i think there will be less investors who want to invest here, or maybe no one want, also the minimum deposit they have is very big, $100 , i don't know if all members want to invest with that big amount in very risky investment site

Less? Guess not because there is no investor would ever invest in here. Firstly, that 10 dollars is not affordable. Secondly, minimum is 100 dollars. This seems to be a joke or the Admin seems to be confident as he thought the program is a worthy one but it doesn't. I just wonder how the Admin would come up with this idea? This is totally meant to fail.

Less? Guess not because there is no investor would ever invest in here. Firstly, that 10 dollars is not affordable. Secondly, minimum is 100 dollars. This seems to be a joke or the Admin seems to be confident as he thought the program is a worthy one but it doesn't. I just wonder how the Admin would come up with this idea? This is totally meant to fail.

LOL, not affordable, if that become investment i think many members will join here the only one that is not affordable is minimum investment i wonder even it is $10 are members here will invest, i don't know if this one is joke, but if you know about this, all monitors who invest here i think will afford that all, but if you don't you won't.

I wonder why there is $100 minimum showing in the above image of account overview regarding the plan features, but I have noticed that it is $10 minimum on their site, but there is two different plan types here Merchant plan has $10 minimum and Member plan has $100 minimum with $10 registration fee, I don't understand what the difference between these two plans.

I am having mix feelings about this newly launched hyip, first of all even i did not understand why 2 types of different plans having same ROI and why member plan has 10$ registration fee while merchant plan have no fees.Admin didnt even explain anything about it in FAQ page.

From monitor STF, I have noticed that this program is 26 days old now, and has been paying so far and other few monitors that newly started to list this one for last two days show as waiting, and I have noticed only the request o update our account profiles with name and LR number in their news section, nothing more than that.