Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Aliprofit - Aliprofit.com

i am not admin

Link : http://www.aliprofit.com

Are you looking for making a good and safe investment of your savings but the low interest offered in banks is not good enough for you? Do you think about the future and wish yourself and your family to have the financial stability and security for the years to come? String along with our highly qualified and experienced staff in automated trading in Forex market.

PLANS:

Up to 24% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Up to 24% daily $1 - $499 24.00

Calculate your profit >>

Up to 28% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Up to 28% daily $500 - $10,000 28.00

Calculate your profit >>

140% after 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

140% after 5 days $50 - $10,000 140.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://www.aliprofit.com

24% as the lowest is the biggest I have seen so far they are unsustainable and really not that good investment plan and will not able to stand for a long time. And their rate us page redirects me to their login page which is ridiculous and of course, means they don't have hyip monitors.

up to 24%, well i think this one is good but i don't know if they will give this up to amount to all the investors who invest in this program even with that low minimum deposit, also the script they used is bad and they don't have SSL and DDOS, but i think invest with AP is a good things here to minimize the risk

It is quite tempting to try this out " $1 - $499 About 5 days 120%" . I just wonder why there is " about Five days" that sounded not sure lol. As we can see the plan terms are high and can't be sustain but the minimum set to one dollars, that amount can afford by any investor.

I don't understand why it is written as about 5 days in the term column of the plans, it should be 5 days exactly, so I think this plan is offering a total of profit starting from 20% in the total five days, minimum of $1 is good enough to collect many small deposits to the program even the design of this short term program is quite nice and attractive.

I wonder why there is "UPTO" word in the first two plans, it usually means the ROI will vary but here i can't see anything like that since at the end we get fix ROI along with the principal.This hyip is listed on some monitors but i am sure it's life is very less and cant be trusted.

Of course it is fixed plan term of five days and even the minimum ROI offered in these plans is 24% daily for amounts invested starting from $1, here a total of 20% profit offered in just five days term, meaning which the daily profit will be 4% and that is unsustainable.