Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Validearn - Validearn.com

i am not admin

Link : http://validearn.com

ValidEarn.Com is a group of professional traders who work in the investment business for a long time. Our success is founded on the strength of investment research, in our program with the depth of knowledge and experiences. It was created for the purpose of providing it's membership with the safest and most secure investment programs available, with the best possible and achievable returns at a minimum of risk, because all terms of deposits and interests are at reasonable values. With our program we offer you a continuous daily profits that will transferred instantly to your e-currency account.

PLANS:

10.5%-12.5% Hourly For 10 Hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

HOURLY ONE $5-$50 10.50

HOURLY TWO $51-$500 11.50

HOURLY THREE $501-$5,000 12.50

Calculate your profit >>

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://validearn.com

This is an hourly program. It is just started so we don't see yet any hyip monitor in their rate page. Really, they made to have 15% referral commissions which is obviously high and not sustainable. I guess there were many times that they try to attract by having more percentage in referral commission.

yeah they are hourly hyi program, i just don't believe them because of the rate and then the things they have, first they lack of DDOS and SSL protection for this site, and the design the have here is look so bad, but i think they will paying for some days before they falling down and not paid any members anymore

Well, if we invest five dollars in here our earning will be 0.525 per hour. So, which means in 10 hours total earning is 5.25 dollars. The pure profit is 25 cents in just 10 hours. That's totally unsustainable and we can't even say if this one would really pay or not.

I have noticed their paid out page has few transactions recorded which are of just few hours ago, which shows this program is active and has been paying for one day now, but I wonder there is not a single monitor added to the site though it is one day old already, the ratings page is just a blank page.

Coming to their plans, it is 10.5% hourly for ten hours, which will be a total of 105% ROI in just ten hours and that will be more than 10% profit in just one day and more over it is hourly plan program, so we can't expect much stability from this program, better give it a skip.