Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

coffeebreakprofits - coffeebreakprofits.com

I'm not admin !!!

http://coffeebreakprofits.com

What we do

Coffee Break Profits is an investment company founded in 2011 dealing with Forex market and providing assets management services to thousands of users from all around the globe. Having a profitable and completely safe trading model we are able to provide you with the profits just during your coffee break. Within these minutes we can generate the maximum revenue and pay it back fast just after you place a withdrawal request. We are a group of skillful traders with 4+ years of experience in Forex trading. All pros and cons are taken into account, thus we are able to read the current trend and see how the profit can be generated. So sign up today and invest with professionals. Do not miss your chance to multiply your money just each time you take a coffee break. Have your money working for you all the time and that is your way to success.

-----------------------------

Investment Plans:105% - 130% after 1 day,210% - 300% after 7 days,480% - 560% after 15 days

Min Spend : $10

Referral Commission:6% - 2% -1%

Withdrawal Type: Manual

Licensed GoldCoders Script

http://coffeebreakprofits.com

Withdrawal Type: Manual

Licensed GoldCoders Script

This is a big no no to me. First I don't like goldcoder script. Second I don;t kie manual payments. Just imagine how long its going to take one from paying me if its manual. 24 hours maybe? If this site going to pay instant then maybe. If not then I guess its hard to earn money in here and I'm sure its going to turn to scam even before we can even earn back 10% of our investments in here.

they are just new program that already launched by admin, talking about how prospect they are or not, i don't know about that but until now i see this program still listed is 12 hyip monitors, but the status of them is waiting, let see today if that monitors get paid or not, but the rate here is quite high and could be profitable for us

Bunch of famous monitors are listed on the Rating page showing Paying status so i am sure there will be many investors interested to make a spend here or already made.The script is designed nicely and that makes it unique even though the plans are common.

It is just ridiculous they created this kind of program with coffee names as plans lol. First it is not sustainable to have here the 30% profit after one day. I noticed they have sort of vietnam flag wonder if they are from there. And same here have seen many hyip monitors already but then for sure they attracted to have the big profit and early they are the better.

This short term program has been two days old now and the current status is paying for two days so far, it's good to see this short term program paying for at least few days in the beginning otherwise we can see many short term sites just coming with wide advertising on monitors and simply turn to scam not paying for few hours at least.