Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Xtrfund - Xtrfund.com

i am not admin

Link : http://www.xtrfund.com

Are you frustrated by other companies promising fast payments, fast support and great investment plan?, and the promises of payouts that never come? We are a different kind of program. Email us to find out about our program and what we can do to get your funds working for you in a timely manner.

We specialize in Hard Money investments.

PLANS:

6 days 20%

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $0 - $10,000 20.00

1 Unit = $1.00 :: Cashout term = Daily

Accept : LR, PM, AP

Link : http://www.xtrfund.com[/url]

No monitors are there for this program, so it is a bit tough to know it's original status we need to check out on forums for latest payment proofs to know the updated status of this program, 6% daily for 20 days will yield a 20% profit in 20 days something like 1% daily plan.

Its really difficult to think about this hyip knowing with limited information. Because I see that they don't have monitors or rating page as well as very simple hyip script. It is not even easy to navigate where are the investment plans they have.

this site have bad script and lack of protection such as DDOS and SSL, from what i see this program having middle term investment plan, 20% for one day is quite big too but it is not high as the short term investment site that offered higher than this, but again the script they have and many thing like no monitors which is make me choose not to invest here.

Even an amatuer can tell that this hyip cannot be reliable, first of all admin did not create Rate us page on the site and upon searching it on Allhyip monitors i got to know that its listed only on few unpopular monitors, its not going to help getting investors.