Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Granted-profit - Granted-profit.co.cc

i am not admin

Link : http://granted-profit.co.cc

WWW.Granted-Profit.Co.Cc is an initiator and innovator in the online retail foreign exchange business. Officially registered offshore in Republic of Panama since 2007 by a team of financial professionals and experts in Internet technology, we have established ourselves as a leading provider of online trading services in the currency market (forex).

The foreign exchange market is the unique trading option even in the mist of all the other seemly global market meltdowns. The forex will offer the average individual the ability to take more control over their own financial future.

PLANS:

NORMAL PLAN

2% Daily Payout

Invest Amount : $10 - $499

Turms 90 Days + Principal Back - Automatic Daily Payment

EXTRA PLAN

2.5% Daily Payout

Invest Amount : $500 - $4999

UNIQUE PLAN

3.5% Daily Payout

Invest Amount : $5000 - $50000

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://granted-profit.co.cc

Isn't .co.cc a free domain ? We must not invest in such risky websites at all, because it is run on free domain ! Admin can't even afford to pay for a domain to host his website, so doesn't it mean that admin will also have no money to pay members as well ? Invest at your own risk !

Well, .co.cc is a Free domain. Indeed, how come the Admin will offer such plan plus the minimum amount to invest is 10 dollars. When the Admin can't even afford to buy a domain name. I advice you not to invest in here.

do you access this site? this site is not available it redirect me to the other hosting site which is not the site of this program, i don't know what happen with the site now, but with that rate if they are truly exist, it would be good because that rate still good and sustainable for this site

do you access this site? this site is not available it redirect me to the other hosting site which is not the site of this program, i don't know what happen with the site now, but with that rate if they are truly exist, it would be good because that rate still good and sustainable for this site

Hahaha ! It seems that the website is gone already perhaps. In the morning I could still access the website but now, as you said, redirects to other hosting website. I hope no one has invested in this website !

Its so funny that this new owners launch hyips and close down very early, its been just 3 days since the site was launched and now it is disappeared already.Investment plans were good but i guess admin was happy with the collected funds on the day 1 and day 2.