Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MetalRoi - metalroi.com

I'm not admin.

New Hyip: MetalRoi

468x60.gif

WELCOME TO METAL ROI

You are about to take part in a very profitable yet safe venture that can put your financial life in a new standard allowing you to live a life filled with opportunities and comfort. Opening an online version of our investment company is an expansion project and we expect to satisfy as much investors as we have been satisfying in our offline business over the years.

Metal ROI is offering you three investment plans to choose from, paying from 2% to 2.5% daily and you can fund your account using multiple e-currencies. Since our plans depend on the result of our trading activities, your account will earn on business days, when trading markets are opened.

Metal ROI also offers a big opportunity for those interested in promoting the program to new people,our affiliate program offers you generous commissions based on your results. Our business is something that promotes itself; there isn’t one person who won’t be interested once you mention you are making a passive online income without worrying about paper or legal work.

Metal ROI’s pages have been built for both experienced investors and newcomers so please take sometime to read through it and get acquainted to our activities and business model.

Best regards,

Allard Barents

Metal ROI Founder & Manager

Started Apr 02, 2012

Investments Plans

2%-2.5% daily for 120 days

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money / AlertPay

-Dedicated DDoS protected Server - Staminus

-SSL Secured - COMODO Group, Inc.

-Referral commission: 3-6% - 1%

-Instantly Withdrawals

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

metalroi.com - Licensed

CLICK HERE TO JOIN==>>>

Sincerely the first most encouraging thing about this site is the sustainable and reasonable ROI they are offering.Moreso having a licenced COMODO SSL script makes the site much more encouraging.I just hope the admin would be adding some monitors since none is presently at the site.

Its really interesting to know that this site is just a day old. Now I can think if I want to do hit and run in here. I know its really good to have a site like this. Its monitored by many hyip monitoring site already and for me that is a good think right now. Hit and run is the best way to earn money in here. But just be careful to run after you make a hit so that you will not going to get over run in here.

Metal ROI looks good with all kinds of security and protection features that a long term program needs to have to run for a long time, here even the plans offered have sustainable ROI 2% daily, which require the program to stay active at least for 50 days for the investors reach BEP and there onwards clear profit on investment.

The script of this site is lucrative and showing business licences and certificates always attract many investors in the program.The ROI seems stable for couple of months but its possible only if admin consistently gets investors and that requires a lot of dedication.

Seems they are doing it legally lol. Since they have certificate as well as Business license with incorrect spelling. Well, 2% is just fine and really sustainable. I guess that they are really have made it seriously. Yet, they have their own threads in different forums as well as they have several hyip monitors already.

nice script and design, it is very attractive for many investors, but i see they have some kind of bussiness license :D, i think that is not affect this site too much and how they will paid the members, and also they lack of SSL and DDOS but overall with the ROI plan they have this site is good :D

Many new monitors that started to list this one have waiting status for it, but the actual status of this program is paying for two days now, I am not sure we can rely on those certificates provided by the program on their site to invest in big amounts but we should not forget this is also like any hyip and invest only affordable amounts in it as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Metal ROI has now started to accept STP as one of their payment options, here is their latest news update as on 25th April !

MetalROI progress

Dear members,

We’re very glad to let you know that MetalROI has now over 750 registered members with an activity ratio of almost 80%, which means about 600 investors have already trusted us a part of their investment capital and we would like to thank you all for trusting our investment fund in such an early stage of our online version.

As you may know, we deal with several offline contracts and some of our former clients are also joining our online version, investors like M. Johannes from New Zealand who kindly allowed us to cite him as example of someone who invested 30k $ in MetalROI in its first week because of its previous results and recommendations. A few companies also contacted us as they are interested in investing at MetalROI and we’re very satisfied with the whole industry’s response so far.

Some of our members requested SolidTrustPay as a funding option and we would like to inform you that we have already opened an account with them, our script perfectly fits their payment gateways. Another great news is that now our page has a Google Translator widget that allows you to view all our pages in any language that this tool supports so if you feel better reading our page in your native language rather than in English, feel free to use it.

Our marketing and design team have created a unique splash page to help our promoters inviting new people to MetalROI, this page contains basic information about our business model and investment plans and its main goal is to give them a first impression about us. If you have ever been into MLM or other online activities, you may already know that splash pages have always been a powerful advertising tool, you can see it at www.metalroi.com/splash .

The prices of our three main investment sources, Gold, Silver and Aluminum were rather stable this week, except at the end of it but as some important political events were going on the world this week, our trading team was more careful and went for shorter term trades and once again our strategy was a complete success.

Once again, thank you for choosing MetalROI.

Best regards, Allard Barents

MetalROI Administrator

since this site still new because of the plan they have here, 120 days and this site lifetime is 23 days, so it still took a long time to prove if this site is worthy or not, but yeah until now they are still paying the members well and i still find some payment proof of this site in some forums too

Though they have good plan of 2% per day with $10 of base but we can not trust them for a long time. Because they just added a scamming items of their registration certificate. Everyone knows that no one should want to protect their important document - but they just showed it in public for make them fake trust. We need to stay away after 10 days later.

@antthenait: i don't know if they could be trusted for long time but look at the plan they have, it is stable one and i am sure that admin manage to pay the members for one round, and this site already online for 25 days so i think they could stay like this and pay the members who invest here, and i forgot something you can check today, some payment proof of this program shared

This program has been twenty five days old by today and has paying status everywhere, I remember this program has also been listed over MNO monitor as well, in their premium listing of hyips, well, good to see this one has been paying so far and enough popular to sustain long enough with lower as well as reasonable ROI.

Good to see that they are paying now. We can see their monitor's rating where all of them gave paid badge. Everyone should like them because there are some popular monitor like Hyip explorer, max hyip, list4 hyip, hyip hall & the powerful scope; most of them are offering big rcb for join under them. I would like to say you that if you not joined yet then please try to join under any monitor. Hope you should get better profit from them.

Good to see that they are paying now. We can see their monitor's rating where all of them gave paid badge. Everyone should like them because there are some popular monitor like Hyip explorer, max hyip, list4 hyip, hyip hall & the powerful scope; most of them are offering big rcb for join under them. I would like to say you that if you not joined yet then please try to join under any monitor. Hope you should get better profit from them.

you forget one, goldpoll . today i go there and check this site status, and i just happy to see they are still paying members and already reach more than 20 days now, with many good feedback and review about them, about complain i never heard anything and also delay in the payments