Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

profitbuzzing - profitbuzzing.com

I am not admin

http://profitbuzzing.com

WELCOME TO PROFIT BUZZING

PROFIT BUZZING is not ordinarily an investment platform. We are a legitimate company based in MUNICH, BAYERN, Germany. We have been in existence since 2003. We have been running this program offline with our offices in 4 different countries. We have high prolified, qualified and intelligent traders in Forex Market, Stock and Commodities, Real-Estate Market. Our sevice is the best in the investment scene so far.

Plan:

STARTER PLANS

1% (6HRS) DAILY FOR 21 DAYS

1.5% (12HRS) DAILY FOR 21 DAYS

1.8% (24HRS) DAILY FOR 21 DAYS

EXECUTIVE PLANS

2% DAILY INTEREST FOR 30DAYS

2.2% DAILY INTEREST FOR 45DAYS

2.5% DAILY INTEREST FOR 60DAY

Accept: LR and PM

Link=>http://profitbuzzing.com

Investment plans are okay but profitbuzzing is listed on very unpopular hyip monitors which cannot bring the investors and if there are no reliable monitors present then it would be difficult to know the status of this site.I also observed that there is no trusted connection via SSL to this program.

they said they are from germany, but i don't know if that thing is true or not :D, for me the script is just like usual script that used many hyip, not good nor bad. and from the ROI plan they have, this program have quite stable ROI plan only 1% per day i just hope admin could be honest so this site will stay longer

I see here already some hyip monitors but then it seems that I don't like of their appearance of the website. Yup, according to their about us page they are from Germany. Although, seems that their investment plans for me is quite different. Though, quite confused with the plans such as 1% (6 Hrs) Daily for 21 Days.

Their plans are indeed very confusing, and while that "paying 1% per hour for 6 hours a day for 21 days" would make "sense", why not just state 6% daily for 21 days?

Most on-site monitors seem to list this program as paying, but due to their unprofessionalism in their plan layouts as well as in the general overlook of their website, it doesn't really appeal to investors that much.

First of all we can not understand their basic plan because we can see dual mode at their investment plans, in the mean section we can see they have daily RoI where on the other hand we also can follow that they have hourly plan. As a well wisher I can think about a legit model so treat them daily 1% RoI. So we may use their program for a while and wait for some good response.

@pinay

When i read the plans description even i got confused and did not understand how much we get daily, it is so unprofessional to have such presentation for investment plans and another reason is, this site did not add famous monitors, instead i can see some cheap monitors on the list.

I'm just wondering in guardian invest its invested 30 dollars and only got paid 1% and its last payments is march 28. And its already april 5 today. But what surprises me is this. its still has paying status in guardina-invest. I'm wondering why. Lets face its last payments march 28 only get 1% roi and yet you still call this site paying?

We can see this program is given paying status for it so far, one of the monitors show last payout time as 4th April, that is quite latest proof, but the rest of all monitors show old proof as the last paid information, I think we should wait for few more days to get the status of this hourly plan program clear to us.