Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

newgoldenstar - newgoldenstar.com

0.008 per click is not suitable at all to reach $3 minimum payout , I think I need at least 30 active referrals to help me on reaching that minimum payout and to request for payout after short time .

You apparently didn't even take a look at the site? While $0.008 is quite low rate, with the daily 22 ads for free members they can earn over $0.05 daily. While it's not very attractive daily earning, it's still lot more than on many sites. Upgraded Ultimate members can earn over $0.27, so I wouldn't say that the earnings are that bad on the site.

But I guess most ads may be from the free $2 PB, so we need to take another look a bit later to see if the admin has gotten more actual advertisers. At least so far there's nothing to attract advertisers - no promos or anything.

@Pinay

you are absolutely right pinay, this site provides many advertisements to click so that we earn 5 cents + as a standard member, this site has gotten 400 members already so its not a bad start.Lets expect to see some payment proofs soon so that we can join and add it up to our daily clicking list.

another buxhost site that have twitter page and also have decent earning per day, and with the minimum payout that i think is quite low members should be reach minimum payout here faster rather than in other site, but so far this program not paid members yet

another buxhost site that have twitter page and also have decent earning per day, and with the minimum payout that i think is quite low members should be reach minimum payout here faster rather than in other site, but so far this program not paid members yet

That's true. But I guess its better than have a 5 dollars minimum cashout rate. Right now I seldom entertain a ptc site that has minimum higher than 2 dollars. In fact I'm more concentrated on a ptc that has no minimum to cashout at all. In this way I can earn good amount in here. I know its hard to have a good living in ptc but if you have lets say 1,000 ptc site paying 1 dollar reach month you can earn 1,000 dollars too.

That's true. But I guess its better than have a 5 dollars minimum cashout rate. Right now I seldom entertain a ptc site that has minimum higher than 2 dollars. In fact I'm more concentrated on a ptc that has no minimum to cashout at all. In this way I can earn good amount in here. I know its hard to have a good living in ptc but if you have lets say 1,000 ptc site paying 1 dollar reach month you can earn 1,000 dollars too.

You have very weird look at PTC, seriously. Do you even understand how much time you waste if you really go for 1000 separate sites that'd pay you $1/mo? Unless you never plan to do anything else in life than sit in front of computer, then sure, but otherwise...

And looking for only no-minimum sites? Heck, even most sites won't allow that with investment, so you're bound not to find that many.