Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

irofx - irofx.com

I am not admin of this program

INTRODUCTION

IroFX is offshore investment company and uniting the talented financial professionals who have long been operating in best investment markets worldwide. Our Investment Fund takes part in highly profitable trading programs in the various financial markets and is aimed to allow as much people as possible to know about this excellent investing opportunities and enable them to share the incomes generated by our investment projects having invested even a little funds. Thus, we allow practically any person around the world to become a real investor and make a step to the global financial markets.

Already now, you can consider our investment plans, choose the one you like and able to afford, and start to earn money in the most lucrative markets. Please, feel free to register your own account in our IroFX. Investment process is easy, reliable and secure with us. Let your money work for you in the today's most profitable market niches!

PLANS

Package A ==> up to 130% after 1 day

Package B ==> up to 300% after 3 days

Package C ==> up to 275% after 5 days

Package D ==> up to 370% after 7 days

Package E ==> up to 700% after 15 days

Package F ==> up to 1500% after 30 days

PAYMENT

LR & PM

FEATURES:

Licensed Script, Unique Design, SSL, DDOS PROTECTION

That's UP TO 130% after one day, you should give the site a visit first for more information about the plan rates because that just used to attract some investor when they see that they will be tempted but like what i said it's UP TO. :)

I checked the site but I felt that it does not worth big investments , if I will invest here I think I should deposit $5 or $10 no more , that is because there are no any monitors my friend .

I checked the site but I felt that it does not worth big investments , if I will invest here I think I should deposit $5 or $10 no more , that is because there are no any monitors my friend .

you can find a lot of hyip monitors here that listed them, in hyip rank they monitoring this program : http://hyiprank.net/details-348.html , and then in shorttermhyip this program also monitored by them: http://shorttermhyip.com/?a=details&lid=656 and in recordshyip : http://www.recordshyip.com/details-1592.html , but mostly their status still waiting i hope it will updated well

Very nice looking program, equipped with valid SSL cert and strong DDOS protection, just launched today, so obviously we don't have much more info about it yet. So far it seems that the site is still a bit under construction ("Change this file with your favorite html editor." in Rate Us page), so this diminishes a bit the professionalism that they show. But hopefully we'll soon get some monitors on-site.

Their plans have the regular minimum investment of $10, so it's easily approachable. And while their ROI might be a bit upscale, such have been pulledd off prior, so they do have a nice chance to prove themselves.

Package B ==> up to 300% after 3 days

Its better that this thread be close. Unless you believe that you can triple your money in three days in here. I know this site will never be stable. the site plan alone is already a real proof that this site is a scam site. Because theirs no way a site will going to be a paying hyip site if its has unrealistic plan.

The svript of this program is a very much used one and many old hyips have used this scripts and many of them are scam now :P .... this is also using this script but we cant judge that since the program is just launched 5 days back and showing the status as paying in all the monitors but i dont this this will be sustainable bcoz many og the sites with this Investment plans are scam now i just some days .

Hi all.. It's been 3 days, and Irofx is still paying all investors.

No scream so far.

Admin has added several monitors.

I think admin is really "picky".

yeah until now this program still paid the members well, and like you said no fear of scam but we must be watch out about this program, in most of hyip monitors i see this program listed as the paying program while in few monitors still listed as the waiting program, maybe because that monitors just monitoring this program

@budado Well, as we know there are lots of Hyips that offering such plan terms which usually requires a big investment. That's why it's not affordable so it's useless to have such plan terms but there are some plans which is sustainable where most investors are in.

It seems this program is no more active, the latest payment proof of this program is available of 4th April around, which is of two days ago, and it might have stopped to pay since then, the monitors have moved it's status to problem now, even the links, ratings as well as forum links were disabled and those pages seem to have removed which is a clear indication of scam.