Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $10,000 18.00

105% After 1 Hour

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $100 - $10,000 105.00

Accepted: LR, PM

Up to 5% ref. commission

Link: http://hourlyhonest.com/

Wow, making the name sounds so good and putting with the word "HONEST", hehehe, but then again as we all know HYIP program's can't be honest especially an hourly hyips.

you only know hyip not honest and bla and bla LOL, can you explain their status and the payment proof shared now? can you explain that MR. Chardyme? and please make some posts that longer here you paid 3 cents not 2 cents, and well until now i see payment proof still shared and also this program still listed as paid program in most of hyip monitors

you only know hyip not honest and bla and bla LOL,

Well, it is true that especially hourly plan based hyips are very short lived, and when there are "honest", "paying", "trust us" or similar texts splattered all around the site, the program usually turns out to be a bad one right off the bat.

This one has just started yesterday, and so far they've gotten quite a lot in investments. Also it seems that there are already meny monitors on-site, each reporting the program as paying, so given the freshness of it, it might still be possible to make a round or two of profit off of this one.

For sure it will able to have here just a week to run. As I see that the total deposits and withdrawal were closed to 50% already. And it is now 2nd day and for me it is not safe anymore to invest here and i know that hourly programs are good at early days of it.

you only know hyip not honest and bla and bla LOL, can you explain their status and the payment proof shared now? can you explain that MR. Chardyme? and please make some posts that longer here you paid 3 cents not 2 cents, and well until now i see payment proof still shared and also this program still listed as paid program in most of hyip monitors

All hyip uses ponzi scheme and of course no one is honest. But it does not mean we can't earn from investing in hyip. One thing that I like in hyip is that you can double your money and even earn more if you know what you are doing. I know its hard to find a good hyip but with experience and right strategy you can check if that hyip will not last a week, a month or a year.

According to me this admin is 100% liar because no honest owner can give hourly profit whether it will be like 1%-2% after 24 hrs. If I think that this admin is hob\nest and willing to pay us huge profit after each hour, then he/she needs to sale all property or rob any bank. Forget it and we need to find some natural project.

I think its time to close this thread already. This site has turn to scam already. I know its really difficult to trust a hyip site that offers hourly plan. I know we need to do something in here and that is closing this thread before somebody things its still paying and they invest in here. So its better that now its confirm a scam site its needed to be close.