Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

VinaIncome - vinaincome.com

I am not the Admin.

VinaIncome

VinaIncome.Com Introduction!

Here at VinaIncome.com, our primary focus is the full satisfaction of our members. We have spent lots of time and effort in developing a solid business plan that will allow members from all over the world to profit from our investment strategies.

We will and always will provide excellent service and support to our clients and continue to remain profitable and competitive in the ever growing investment world. At VinaIncome.com, we care about our members and offer guaranteed success.

Please have a review on our program and please click here to register your own account.

We offer you very simple investment opportunities with our group of the professional analysts. We do have a reliable and profitable source of real net income,based on the real investment from the real market. The most important aspect of investments, which range from low, medium to high returns are based on the fact that investment is always guaranteed.

Investment Offers:

111%-115% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $120 111.00

Plan 2 $121 - $1,000 113.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 115.00

145%-155% after 3 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $120 145.00

Plan 2 $121 - $1,000 150.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 155.00

Accepted: LR, PM, AP

Link: http://vinaincome.com/

111% after only 1 day is high ROI plan , so the risk will be very high . the site is using red script without any SSL nor DDOS . the minimum deposit is the best thing here because it is just $1 . but I think that the investments here will not be 100%100 safe although it has only 1 day online .

the site is using red script without any SSL nor DDOS

I don't think this site is having SSL or DDOS protection, i can't check DDOS protection but i am sure that it doesnt have SSL, since we can check it online.VinaIncome does not seem to be a huge site, its on very less monitors, i am quite unsure that it ll sustain even for a week.

The minimum set at $1 will attract several small deposits to the program from test spenders and 11% daily ROI is also quite attractive at the same time risky too, this program might pay for few days or possibly might do selective payments, we better stay away from these unsustainable plans.

No SSL or DDOS protection on this site, and they're offering very and and risky ROI, so I have somewhat hard time believing that this one could survive for many days. Although their minimum investment is just $1, even with that there would be some noticeable profit just in one day, but I guess it's better to wait until the monitors on-site give some impression about this program. Glad to see multiple monitors taking part, but since the program has just been launched today, they all are in waiting position.

Well the offer of this program are quite tempting especially that they offer low minimum amount to invest and also the ROI was very high but then again be careful on this one as it may not be stable enough to survive.

the minimum deposit is very low and that is good but I do not think that the site is safe 100%100 for investments because 111% after 1 day is very high ROI and the investments here will not be 100%100 safe .

bad script, it is just like that used in many HYIP site before, and also the profit rate here also quite high for short term investment program like this, but they are still new so they could be paid member for the first turn or the second turn before they turned out not paid the member anymore

145%-155% after 3 days

The site plan can speak for itself. Unless you think that you can earn 45% in 3 days 90% in six days. then you can invest in here. But as you can see this site has cheap script no forum advertising that its useless to even thing of trying to invest in here. As its really useless and waste of time if you decided to invest in here.

This seems to be unsustainable. Well, this is really the idea for hiyp that will not able to lasts long because of the plans they have. Also, they really made to have 1 dollar as to get more investors. Though, for me, their hyip site seems not that attractive in their appearance. Well, we see here already hyip monitors.

Very attractive design has been added with this program. I think people should like their interface quality and lots of traffic will get close into their program. We can use both AP and LR here so anyone can use direct payment like CC or bank. As their low minimum deposit amount is too tiny i.e. $1 then any one can get start with them - but their 11% of daily profit made them doubtful. Expect some good result.

I agree with the fact that the higher daily profit of 11% offered in these plans is doubtful, but to my surprise, this program, has been paying for more than ten days now, we can have majority of the monitors giving paying status with last payment date as 5th April, that is today, for it, but GoldPoll has moved to not paid status for this one.