Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

real-cashptc-up - real-cashptc-up.com

If they do have instant payments with $0.05 as minimum PO, then I think we should see first payment proofs today. But their upgraded membership rates seem very nice, and given that the "Ruby" upgrade apparently costs just $35 (with 34% PB balance), and it earns $0.36 daily, this one could be a nice earner with few refs. But since it's still very new site - just five days old - I think it's better to wait before going and investing.

5 cent minimum payout is very low but I think the earnings from this site will be very low like the minimum payout . because the rate per click is 0.002 so if there are 4 advertisements per day I will earn 0.008 .

I guess that's the reason why this site has low minimum. simply because its has low rate to speak of. actually ten ads means 1 cent in here. And if the minimum is 5 cents ites means we only need to click 50 ads so that we can cashout. Not really going to be a long wait. Just about two months of clicking more or less. lols.

it seems this site have the sister site, and more than one, i see they have about 2 sister site. and with the earning here the minimum payout still reachable and i think we should be faster before there are many change about this site again, which will give nothing :D