Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

jiyobux - jiyobux.com

Very new site wit no customization yet, nor any ads beside the BuxHost placeholder. I think if the admin is serious about the site, they'll set it up within couple days, so I guess it's better to take another look then. But so far the info from OP suggests that this one is pretty generic BuxHost site, with high-ish minimum PO.

this is just new ptc site started recently with some good upgraded memberships , the free membership will not be good at all here because the rate 0.01 per click is not enough to reach $4 minimum payout .

Its depends on how many ads you get every day. If you get 4 ads a day that means you earn 4 cents in ten days that's 40 cents in 100 days that's 4 dollars. not bad right? I'm happy to say that its just three months and ten days of waiting. But the big question is this site going to pay after three months and ten days? Because what the use of clicking that long if it does not pay when you reach minimum and cashout.

it seems admin don't make this site better :D, and it already 4 days since this site opened their service, i also don't see any prelaunch word from admin :D, i hope he not abandoned this site, maybe because of this site they only get few members here

Yeah, doesn't look very promising, considering that not a single thing has changed in four days! I wonder why someone who pays at least $25 to get the site up, won't take couple hours to make the site worthwhile - unless they're not even planning to run it properly, but then what's the point of having the site in the first place?