Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

passivebuxincome - passivebuxincome.com

$ 3 have been paid so far, and that is a good sign, as i see every day they have a lot of member that joined this program, and the rate estimation here is good too, about 5 cents and in 40 days i think we can reach minimum cashout here if you consist to make click in this site

Wonder if they really can keep their promise of earning 125% monthly for the investment (membership fee)? Especially considering their quite apparently high membership fees (since daily earnings climb as high as $8), it just makes me think this one is just scam - they have too high rates really.

Pay Per Click : 0.01$

Pay Per Referral Click : 0.0020$

Clicks Needed For Payout : 0

Payout Minimum : 2$

Its funny that its say clicks needed for payout is zero. But how can you request payments if you have zero click? As the minimum to cashout is 2 dollars? Unless if you invest in here you can cashout the whole amount without clicking an ads. But I doubt it. I don't think its good to spend our time in this site. I just don't have a good feeling about this site.

Its funny that its say clicks needed for payout is zero. But how can you request payments if you have zero click? As the minimum to cashout is 2 dollars?

Are you serious? I'd think anyone with half a brain understands what this means... 0 clicks required means 0 clicks required for cashout, which means that the next thing to look at is the minimum PO. If that was also $0, then you could theoretically click just one ad and cashout.

It's very unusual for sites to have higher minimum click rate than minimum PO rate, but those kind of sites do pop up every now and then.

Giving 125% in just 1 month and that too from our clicks is amazing but if this is the condition then who would like to promote the site? Investors will prefer not to waste their money in advertising and keep earning 125% every month and eventually this site will stop getting new investors.Admin must change the strategy in order to make it work.

Are you serious? I'd think anyone with half a brain understands what this means... 0 clicks required means 0 clicks required for cashout, which means that the next thing to look at is the minimum PO. If that was also $0, then you could theoretically click just one ad and cashout.

It's very unusual for sites to have higher minimum click rate than minimum PO rate, but those kind of sites do pop up every now and then.

Its better to have half a brain than to have a brain of a snail. Because definitely you don't get my point in here.

Okay just one question do you know that function of minimum clicks requirements? Do you think its just been put for display? Try to check other ptc site that has minimum clicks requirements and what is the reason for that. Because you totally miss the point that I'm saying in here.

Theirs a reason why theirs a minimum click requirements.

Anyway I will going to give you a clue for what my post is all about.

Assuming that theirs 100 clicks minimum vs 0 clicks minimum. Now the minimum to cashout in here is 2 dollars right? Now my question is this in minimum ads clicks does it matter if its zero or its 100 clicks? minimum? It does not. Simply because the minimum to cashout is 2 dollars. so even if theirs zero minimum an even 100 minimum you still have no choice but to click until you have 2 dollars minimum. That's what I'm pointing out. that minimum clicks requirement is useless. Its has no function at all in passivebuxincome.

it seems this site just paid about $3 to all of the members and it is about 10 days since the first time the launched and 125 % of the membership cost is something that is good i think, becuase we still get profit from our investment here

Assuming that theirs 100 clicks minimum vs 0 clicks minimum. Now the minimum to cashout in here is 2 dollars right? Now my question is this in minimum ads clicks does it matter if its zero or its 100 clicks? minimum? It does not.

Yes, it does - if the site is configured that way.

If you have 100 clicks minimum requirement with $2 minimum PO, and have click rate of $0.03 then the user would require 66.66 clicks to reach the cashout. However, the admin may force the minimum click rate over minimum PO, so for your first payment you'll go over the minimum.

Such are quite rare cases, and with this when it's clearly stated as "no minimum click requirement", why did you even have to wonder about that?