Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Socialcorporate - Socialcorporate.org

i am not admin

Link : http://www.socialcorporate.org

SocialCorporate is an investment program that specializes in investing with startup ventures. SocialCorporate is partnered with Armstrong Strategic (a business intelligence firm) to determine which ventures best meet the desired criteria for investments. Members provide the capital, and the funds earned from the ventures are passed back to the members.

PLANS:

Beginning Investment

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $5 0.40

Plan 2 $5 - $10 0.41

Plan 3 $10 - $15 0.42

Plan 4 $15 - $20 0.43

Plan 5 $20 - $25 0.44

Plan 6 $25 - $50 0.45

Calculate your profit >>

Advanced Investment

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $75 0.46

Plan 2 $75 - $100 0.47

Plan 3 $100 - $125 0.48

Plan 4 $125 - $150 0.49

Plan 5 $150 - $200 0.50

Plan 6 $200 and more 0.52

Calculate your profit >>

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://www.socialcorporate.org

This new long term program looks very attractive, by appearance as well as $1 minimum feature offered in their plans, the ROI is not at all attractive though, 0.4% daily is a very very low ROI which can take forever to reach BEP, a couple of monitors listed it, added to their ratings page.

Really very smart looking site with simple design. We expect some more feature from the owner like better monitors with paying stamp, community forum for get daily update, best security system for get safe. Though low legit is far better than any high scam. but their daily RoI is simple waste of time, because can get only 0.4% of daily profit. Only some seniors can use their $200+ project and get 0.5+ daily profit.

Not very nice or professional looking site, but their plans are equipped with ROI that's very sustainable - yet 0.2% daily is practically useless profit. While their plans start with just $1 as minimum investment, for the sake of match let's take $10 and put one year for investment term, we get $14.96 profit. That's basically useless for one year profit. I guess that's why they've only gotten $40 as investments despite soon having run already one week.

I'm not big time investor, but I don't find this one worth my time.

actually the rate they have is low, which is not good also becuase we don't know if this site will be not paid or not, especially the script and design they used so bad, and not look so professional but the status seems not completed, because some hyip monitors listed this one as waiting while the other are paying.

This site might be paying at the moment but it is listed on very less monitors and i don't think it is enough to get investors.Investors come when they see hyip site on reliable monitors.I don't think this can be a better choice to invest even if the plan is sustainable.

Its hurting my eyes when visiting this hyip. It seems many of the hyip uses red background which makes even not attractive and annoying. Thus, I'm not able to read it clearly and funny they have captcha image with two characters only lol.

yes , the red script is uncomfortable to the eyes , add to that that the site is not suitable to invest at all because it using poor script and there are no monitors rating the site .

yes , the red script is uncomfortable to the eyes , add to that that the site is not suitable to invest at all because it using poor script and there are no monitors rating the site .

I find about six hyip monitoring site monitoring this site and so far its status is paying. But I don't like to see six hyip monitoring site only. Even a scam site has a dozen at least. I think this site will not going to last at all and I doubt that at this rate its going to be paying for a month. I know the rate can hold but without investors it can't.

The current status of the site is quite bad because their payment status is very poor. This site is running over 14 days mean crossed dead line but their total paid amount is only $8+ where their total deposit value is over 20K usd. Though a monitor is telling that they are paying but I think they already turned into scam and won't pay any.

The current status of the site is quite bad because their payment status is very poor. This site is running over 14 days mean crossed dead line but their total paid amount is only $8+ where their total deposit value is over 20K usd. Though a monitor is telling that they are paying but I think they already turned into scam and won't pay any.

i cannot said this program is not paid the members becuase i see in monitors the status of this program is paying until now and today i just see a payment proof which will be more than proof to said that socialcorporate not scam at the moment, you can check the latest payment proof of this program here: http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Socialcorporate-Socialc-t403070.html&st=15

well, yes there is payment proofs latest that reveal the status of the program as paying, even the ROI offered in this plan is quite low so the admin can manage to have active status, after all it is just ten days online, STF monitor has Stay Away status given for this one !