Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

applesbux - applesbux.com

Another smart ass putting up Apple logo on their site and name - this one will be suspended soon. We've already seen BuxHost sites getting suspended for especially Apple trademark infringements, so it's only a matter of time. Rates on their upgraded memberships seem fine, especially if the ref clicks are up to par with those rates. But the admin should really add some promos to attract more members and advertisers, since now the free members can earn only $0.01 a day, and even with that $0.1 minimum PO - which is plain useless really - it will take time to reach it.

Personally I'll skip this due to the Apple logo, since the site will go down until they remove it.

nice site name :D, and it seems admin inspired from Apple company LOL, and from what i see admin have low minimum payout but with the rate and earning estimation here i am sure that we need about 10 days or if the estimation here is lower we need longer little bit

Pay Per Click : 0.001$
This is the rate of a standard member. Not bad if we get about 50 ads to click every day. But since this site is new and no history yet I don't; think its going to worth it to try this one and hope you get paid. I know you will get paid. But for how long? that's the question. Its going to be paying simply because the cashout minimum and the rate is low.

Pay Per Click : 0.001$

Payout Minimum : 0.1$

Since the rate in here is 1/10th of the cent per click. I think the 10 cents minimum means its going to take like 100 click to reach. Not problem at all. I'm happy that this site is going to be a paying ptc. Because we can reach 100 clicks in less than a month. And in less than a month I'm sure we going to know if this site is going to be paying or not. And usually low rate low minimum to pay more than the 1 cent rate and high minimum.