Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

nilkanthbux - nilkanthbux.com

They do have quite a lot of ads and the rates of their upgraded memberships are quite nice, but since they're just brand new BuxHost giving away that big amount of upgraded memberships, we can be quite sure about the turns in their financial plan. Although if they really do pay instantly, then that "Clickers" membership for $1.99 earning $0.39 daily would pay itself back quite nicely even without refs, since ref rates are very bad there.

just another buxhost site, which make me bored with this site LOL, and actually the rate here is low so that is why i think i will think twice to make some click here and the minimum payout also make us need to reach it more than 200 days LOL

If its paying then why not? Even if the rate is low. Because in ptc the best strategy is quantity not quality. Having 100 ptc sites that going to earn you 1 dollar a month or even less can still have good amount of earning if you get paid in the whole 100 ptc that you have and imagine if you have more than 100 ptc. Its really great. Also you can also double your earning by referrals.

If its paying then why not? Even if the rate is low. Because in ptc the best strategy is quantity not quality. Having 100 ptc sites that going to earn you 1 dollar a month or even less can still have good amount of earning if you get paid in the whole 100 ptc that you have and imagine if you have more than 100 ptc. Its really great. Also you can also double your earning by referrals.

You can't be serious? Quality goes over quantity any day!

For example, if you earn that $1 per month per site on 60 sites, and I'd make the same on CashuBux's PRO membership (no refs) in month, then which one of us would have a lot more time in their day to do something else than click ads? Makes no sense at all to have 100+ very low ($1/mo) earning sites - no sense at all...

Nilkanthbux is not a new site anymore, 2 payment proofs already out but i havent seen a lot of activity from admin and the advertisers.This site remains unpopular and i wonder why the last payment is made 7 days ago.We need to make sure that its paying consistently before joining,if not we must skip it.

and can you guarantee that i will get paid by that PTC site, at least 50% of that PTC site paid me well without any problem?, this site is took long time to reach minimum payout, and based from my experience many ptc that suddenly change their own TOS in the middle of click LOL