Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

moneebux - moneebux.com

Using red text in a banner is always a bit bad choice (especially is you don't make the text have 1px b/w border) but that's just completely messed up - their header that is. It's way too small, and also the text is completely incomprehensible. One don't need to be a designer to make simple canvas of the right size and write text on it, but messing it up this bad...

Otherwise the site has no customization at all, and I'm guessing that $0.01 rate for even free members is not as it should be - or otherwise they're looking for very high costs of running the site. All this topped with no bonuses of promotions at all (site has been online three days now, some admin interaction would be required!) make this one very unattractive, as it gives no reason at all to join it.

standard membership and premium membership have the same amount of rate per click here which i think why admin should do that things LOL. and for me the rate here is normal because most of the site offer the same things,minimum payout is not reachable

4 dollars is high minimum. Just imagine that we have hard time reaching 2 dollars minimum in other ptc site that has the same ads click rate with moneebux. How much more if the minimum is 4 dollars. It this site is paying then theirs no problem with that. But waiting for four months to earn four dollars for me is some how very slow passive income.

refund protection is a good feature and will attract alot of members , but the only problem here is that the high minimum payout for the standard membership , the best decision for me is to get the premium membership to earn faster than standard membership . but I am not planning to join this site at this time .

refund protection is a good feature and will attract alot of members , but the only problem here is that the high minimum payout for the standard membership , the best decision for me is to get the premium membership to earn faster than standard membership . but I am not planning to join this site at this time .

So you mean you are willing to invest in here? Although I don't discourage you. For me its better to be standard and earn few cents a week than to be an upgrade member and loss dollars worth of investments. I been in ptc for four years now and believe me. Its a waste of time if you are interested to invest.

I been in ptc for four years now and believe me. Its a waste of time if you are interested to invest.

And how much have you made during that four years? In total?

Saying that investing is a waste of time is total BS - investing into brand new BuxHost sites usually might be, but investing in general is very wise. Otherwise you'll end up clicking for hours monthly, and getting just pennies.

This new bux host sites are full of contests and promotions, moneebux is also one of them.Its giving premium membership,bonus on add funds,bonus on upgrading membership.All this shows how desperate admin is to getting a revenue, not a bad Idea if admin is having enough back up funds, if not then it will end up scamming soon.Won't be able to handle 1000 premium members and their cashouts.