Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

megahostbux - megahostbux.com

Look at those membership levels! 12 different levels with every 3-4 having the exact same value! I guess the admin didn't know that he doesn't have to use every single possible membership option, and that they could just be left blank, lol.

Site seems to have decent amount of ads given that they've just started, but I can see that the admin is a real cheapskate: $5 minimum with such low daily rates will take lot of time even if you have upgraded your membership level - and what's the BS about getting $1 added to balance if you get 100 refs?

This one is not attractive at all, but all the admin should to is drop out 3/4 of those membership options and adjust the rates to make some sense - then they'd be on the right track.

i don't know what admin did with this site that membership level which make me think this program just a waste, but rate here is quite low just half amount from many standard bux site offered before, and so far this program still not paid any members yet

i don't know what admin did with this site that membership level which make me think this program just a waste, but rate here is quite low just half amount from many standard bux site offered before, and so far this program still not paid any members yet

I guess 5 dollars minimum and half a cent rate per click really going to take many months to reach minimum and cashout. So its understandable that you can't see any proof of payments since I guess all of this site member don't even reach half way point for the minimum to cashout in here. I guess the best way to earn in here is patience and hoping that you will get paid after months of clicking.

The minimum payout is too high to reach for standard members so i guess only upgraded members will have a better chance to earn here but there is not a single payout has been made so it is not possible for me to join the site and start working asap.

seeing your posts, make me think that admin want to earn from upgraded members, i mean it is just the trick that admin did so many newbie or members think to upgrade here so they can reach minimum payout and earn more also give income for admin.

• 8 months later...

here are the details of the new bux host site with same name::::::

i am not the admin in this site!

Privilege: STANDARD

Pay per click $0.0020

Pay per referral click $0.0008

Days registered for payout 0

Clicks needed for payout 1

Payout minimum: $0.02

Interval between payouts 5 days

Payout method Instantly

payment : LR OKpay STP

http://www.megahostbux.com/?ref=sheikh

the opportunity to get good income from this hyip site maybe less because only offer low daily earning even for upgraded member. to boost it, besides make upgrade, member also should search active referral as many as possible. the good thing from this site is offer no minimum payout.

The new click rates are very low but its good to know that the minimum payout is low as well but it won't be profitable to request payout when we reach the minimum payout because it has a very low value of 2cents which is almost negligible. The truth is that it will take a very long time to earn a decent amount in this program. A skip should be the best.