Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Progress-profit - progress-profit.com

I'm not admin

http://progress-profit.com/

Welcome to Progress-profit. We always want to ensure our investment plans are accessible to general public. This is why in respond to strong demand from retail investors worldwide, we decided offer minimum investment deposit to as little as $10. Most importantly, we want to build a branded online reputation by letting investors to benefit our performance-driven investment return, without having to raise large investment capital.

We guarantee that investors are eligible for a daily absolute positive investment yield. In addition, we guarantee that all withdrawal requests and all principle returns after maturity requests are to be paid within 24 hours.

plans.gif

http://progress-profit.com/

Another new short term program that has been launched today, I think we should consider this one as a risky short term plan, that has in offer to pay 5% daily starting ROI, though there is weekly bi weekly as well as one long term plan with hundred days term is offered to chose one, I don't think this one will survive that longer.

i dont understand what they are gona use our money for in here,i really dont get what they doing with the money they want and the duration, i dont seem to see any plan availble for us to invest in, thought i cant find proof of payment yet but i get we have to wat since the program is still new.

E-Gold is one of the payment options in this program, I don't think that e-currency still in use, this program has some good features like live chat support and fast withdrawals, nothing paid out so far though, but the total deposits crossed $1 K in last few hours after launch.

105% after 1 day is reasonable plan in my opinion , but the best thing in this site is that the admin of this hyip decided to give 1% bonus on the first plan here , and on the second plan the admin gives 2% , 3rd plan 5% bonus . these bonuses on the investments plan will attract alot of investors in short time .

I really don't understand how a hyip monitoring site assess a hyip site. Because I see that this site is just two days old and yet its already have 15 hyip monitoring site monitoring this site. So its only shows that even at this early age many hyip monitoring site sees that theirs some earning to be made in here.

Yes, this is really a new hyip and got several hyip monitors already most of it are in waiting status. I guess this time they just made to gain hyip monitors and sooner will have small investors. I think it is safe to have first investment plan as I doubt that the third plan will work for small investors.

This program has been running for two days now, and so far paid out only $44 from the total invested of nearly three grand - that's very little. Most on-site monitors still waiting, but one has apparently received a payment. As they all have invested $30, I wonder if they're going for the 7 day plan? No rates on the site shown, but I could guess that $30 would be for the 311% plan.

Progress Profit continues to stay active on it's fourth day as well, good to see their latest payments done of 22nd March and almost all the monitors continue to give paying status for it which is a nice thing to have this short term program active for four days now, I think it won't disappoint it's investors for at least one week.

Yeah you are right Archu it is running its 4th day successfully with the paying status from the monitors and i have seen the investment plans are they are sustainable since many of the people do not believe in the short term program but this seems to be a good one and have you seen in just 4 days there is a very huge amount of deposits to the site .

well this program just running about 4 days and now i see in some HYIP monitors this program listed as the paid program, which is courage me to be invest here since the rate that i see is quite profitable too and also we get some 1% bonus for our investment in this program and i am happy with it, and today i just find some payment proof

Glad to see that a monitor owner has made this thread, so we hope that this site should have old reputation and strong platform. The design quality of the site is quite good for us because of their corporate style - but I think they need to add some security system like ssl and site lock for give us better security. We can take their basic plan where our daily profit will be 5%. Though it's profitable but won't be a legit model.

hmm i see now they have a lot of hyip monitors that monitoring this program and it is about 11 days now, the status of this program at the moment also still paying :D, the latest withdrawal that i see is today and the proof already shared in some hyip forum, i think they still survive long a bit

As per my result this site has been gone or lost it's bandwidth. We hope that admin should try to get back again - though it's very hard. So we need to put it into investigation mode and stay it for next 72 hrs. If it will not come back again within next few days then we have treat it scam. Finally those who already invested here and yet not receive 75% of their capital then should try to contact with hyip authority.

As per my result this site has been gone or lost it's bandwidth. We hope that admin should try to get back again - though it's very hard. So we need to put it into investigation mode and stay it for next 72 hrs. If it will not come back again within next few days then we have treat it scam. Finally those who already invested here and yet not receive 75% of their capital then should try to contact with hyip authority.

i wonder what happened with you and your internet connection, this program still paying the members right now as i see some payment proof posted by investors and the site is not have any problem, today i can access this site well without any problem, i think you should check your internet connection once again dude.