Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Goldenshares - Goldenshares.biz

i am not admin

Link : http://goldenshares.biz

GoldenShares is a professional team of traders that deal mainly with the Forex market for more than 5 years.

Our team is unique! We have always strived to ensure that our investment offer is accessible to everyone. We wanted to make it possible for you to evaluate and see the benefits of investing with GoldenShares without having to raise substantial investment capital.

Our main goal is to provide you with an investment opportunity that is as much safe as possible. We diminish the risks normally associated with these types of investments by pooling your money and spreading the investments across a diverse range of global opportunities such as bonds, IPOs, finance & property, private equity funds, forex, co-investing in direct investments and private placement investment funds etc.

PLANS:

105% after 1 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

105% after 1 days $1 - $250 105.00

Calculate your profit >>

111% after 2 days

111% after 2 days $1 - $250 111.00

Calculate your profit >>

118% after 3 days

118% after 3 days $1 - $250 118.00

Calculate your profit >>

15% daily for 15 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

15% daily for 15 days $250 - $10,000 15.00

Calculate your profit >>

Your account balance ($): $0.00

Accept : LR, PM, AP

Link : http://goldenshares.biz

simple script and still there are no monitors to rate the site . some short term plans with reasonable ROI like 105% after 1 day . but the only problem here is that the admin should to add some monitors if he wants more investors . for me and I am from the investors I cant invest here until seeing at least 5 active monitors with status of paying .

Professional looking site with valid SSL cert - sure way to attract investors by taking their trust. Their "monitors/rate us" page redirects to sign up form, so that's quite weird. However, there are monitors on site, and I can see the latest deposit of $100 made by goldpoll - so we can expect to see status updates within day or two. Minimum deposit of their entry level plan is only $1, but the high 105% ROI might pose an issue for long term investment planning.

i think 5% rate is quite good for some days of this program also it looks profitable, if we invest with LR it means our profit actually not 5% but 4% from our investment but i do some research of this site in internet and didn't find any good thing, i mean no HYIP monitors that listed this program in their listing, too bad, i cannot monitored this site too much

the program is trying to offer a daily plan but again the roi use is kinda too much fr me to agree thee program will do well,i gess i will just skip this one cause the program s too cheap in look and i dont do cheap look prgrams,even the script use isnt unique.

Daily plan with starting ROI of 5% daily is a common feature among short term programs like this, but the minimum which is set at $1 is a very rare thing to see in recent short terms, anyway, the minimum of $1 is very much affordable to participate in this program for anyone.

Very perfect looking site with attractive designing quality - I think too many people should get attract of their impressive design. But still we expect some security system like ssl security with site lock. We can see active posts at hyip proof forum, by we can get connected with all senior members who already deposited here. All plans are risky but risk factor is not too high, so we can use their basic plan i.e. 5% daily profit. We also can use their 3% ref. commission scheme.