Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ucibux - ucibux.com

I AM NOT ADMIN THIS SITE .

banner2.png

Free 1 Year Ultimate Membership For First 1000 Members Instantly.

Privilege : Ultimate

Pay Per Click : 0.02$

Pay Per Referral Click : 0.01$

Clicks Needed For Payout : 0

Payout Minimum : 1$

Payout Method : Instantly

Maximum Ads : No

Payout Via : AP & PP & LR & OKP & STP

REGISTER HERE

Standard

ads, worth $0.0308

Premium

ads, worth $0.0600

Elite

ads, worth $0.0741

Ultimate

ads, worth $0.1360

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. THANKS FOR READING

I really smell big time scam here: Promising 1000 members with one year Ultimate membership with todays ad rate $0.129 would mean that the admin would need to either have the funds available for full year already, or be very, very confident in getting them along the way. How much? Just $47,085 - and that's only for those thousand members that would practically generate no income at all for the first year! While this is somewhere around the real funds that should be had when going to start (a legit) site, I have very hard time believing that this one would actually have it.

Sure I hope I'm wrong, but...

even for some people the rate here is quite low, but with that minimum payout i think that rate already big enough :D, but today i see they have $5000 big promotion contest here, for me that is a big amount and i wonder if admin could afford it LOL, so far i see no payment proof of this site yet

Proof of payments is still a must. We must not always relies on a ptc site admin promises because for me 90% of those promises are lies and the rest are half truth. So for me to say ucibux is good. It must convince me with proof of payments first.