Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Somerset-Financial - somerset-financial.com

I'm not admin

Somerset Financial - http://somerset-financial.com/

Greetings to all individuals who wish to obtain a stable and substantial income.If you are reading this text, then look no further. Somerset Financial, established in 2008, is an international investment company focused primarily on the global advanced technology sector.Of course, we are neither a technology lab nor a development center. We are a group of financial professionals with a vast value of knowledge in nowadays technology progress and superior ideas on how to turn this knowledge into the money flow.

Plans:

10$ - 200$ - 4% for 30 calendar days.

201$ - 1.000$ - 4.3% for 30 calendar days.

1.001$ - 5.000$ - 4.5% for 40 calendar days.

from 5.001$ - 4.7% for 40 calendar days.

Somerset Financial pays 7 days a week.

Affiliate program: 5% - 7%.

Payouts: Manual within 48 hours.

Payment system: LibertyReserve.gif PerfectMoney.gif

Nice site with SSL and DDOS protection in place, good starting point to get the confidence of possible investors. Plans have sustainable ROI, and they're aimed for mid term, so for the majority of investors this will work out just fine.

As the program has started just today, is very nice to see already one monitor reporting it as paying. I'm sure the rest will change out from their waiting status within a day as well.

Nice site with SSL and DDOS protection in place, good starting point to get the confidence of possible investors. Plans have sustainable ROI, and they're aimed for mid term, so for the majority of investors this will work out just fine.

As the program has started just today, is very nice to see already one monitor reporting it as paying. I'm sure the rest will change out from their waiting status within a day as well.

paid? i see the program still not paid anybody yet, i think you should check it carefully, if you mean this monitors http://monhyip.net/hyip/somersetfinancial they are strange monitors why? because they listed this program as paid while they don't get any payment yet, check their payment ratio.

well, this program just running about 1 day :D, and i see they have SSL and DDOS here, and beside of that, the script they used is good and well customized and so far i only see about 7 hyip monitors that listed this program, and their status is waiting for now, i think that is fine because this site still one day old

Best possible feature is there with the site.l We can use LR and PM as payment processor. $10 of popular value can be taken by the admin to give us 4.00% daily. Only 30 days need to get maturity. Hope that they should clear weekly payout. But they need to change their designing quality because decoration is very simple. I would like to request you that if you get any payout them please give a little response.

I like the site for 2 reasons, first of all the site has simple but catchy design with no flash banners and secondly, this site doesnt give principal back that means our total profit in the beginner plan will be 20%.The site has chance to sustain but its all depend on Admin's honesty.

Living for four days and the program has active status so far and this is a nice profitable mid term plan offered in this program, since the principal will be included in daily ROI, it is important to get paid for first twenty five days to reach 100% BEP then the rest five profits paid to us will be clear profit on investments.

I like the site for 2 reasons, first of all the site has simple but catchy design with no flash banners and secondly, this site doesnt give principal back that means our total profit in the beginner plan will be 20%.The site has chance to sustain but its all depend on Admin's honesty.

i don't know if admin is honest or not LOL, but until know i can see this program still paid the member, and with the good amount of payment. even the rate is quite high a bit, this program already proof that they can sustain the payment here and the program they have, but i am sure mostly investors do hit and run

This program has been online for five days now and stayed active this longer, meaning which early investors might have reached a 20% BEP so far, since the plan pays a total of 120% considering the plan, principal included in daily ROI, hopefully, investors will make profits expected from this program.