Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

aimbenefit - aimbenefit.com

I Am Not Admin

About AimBenefit.Com

We are a group of experienced traders and market analysts. After years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity. As the result of careful planning and joint work emerged AimBenefit.Com, a reliable short-term investment project, that offers great returns along with professional approach and security. AimBenefit.Com team with having a brilliant background in stock market is a reliable firm way of investment. AimBenefit.Com team after several years experience in investment and with considering their duty as public fortune trustee are maintaining their activity. Affording consistent profit for investors is the main goal of all the activities of our company. For reaching this goal associating in economic activities and investing in stock market is in company repertoire.

Make a Deposit:

Select a plan:

Up to 114% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $150 110.00

Plan 2 $151 - $1,500 112.00

Plan 3 $1,501 - $50,000 114.00

Calculate your profit >>

Up to 132% after 2 days

Plan 1 $10 - $150 124.00

Plan 2 $151 - $1,500 128.00

Plan 3 $1,501 - $50,000 132.00

Calculate your profit >>

Up to 152% after 3 days

Plan 1 $20 - $150 142.00

Plan 2 $151 - $1,500 148.00

Plan 3 $1,501 - $50,000 152.00

Calculate your profit >>

JOIN NOW

The daily ROI of 110% is a risky ROI and I don't think this program will ever make any payments to investors, in some rare cases, these kind of programs with high returns offered in their plans try to make few payments for few hours and manage to have active status but there will be huge risk involved with investing here.

Indeed very high risk in this one, maybe even too high to give it a round or two. But their plans do start from $1, so the loss (nor the profit, frankly) would not be that great. Multiple monitors on site, currently reporting this program as waiting. I guess they'll receive their payments in time to show up paying to attract more investors, and then the owner of the program will make a run for it.

Site also lacks SSL or DDOS protection, so it's not very inviting for investors. The overall look with the yellow/green color scheme is not that nice either. Total, maybe better to skip this one right off.

I am not sure whether this one is paying to all investors or making only selective payments just like many other short term programs with the same kind of script like these one, but the current status for this program is given as paying by monitors with last payment information as on 17th March for three days now.

Another best looking site is here that their designing quality is so impressive, by which some assure traffic should gate attract. We can get start with them for just $1, so every one can use their service. If our luck will shine then profit will be assure else just think about a little $1 expense. We may use their 5% ref. commission because the ratio is very natural. After that should try to withdraw that profit.

Last payout on 19th March shows us this program is active, even on monitors we can find paying status for it everywhere, the minimum set at $1 can be a good feature that made this program successful this longer for six days, but the kind of ROI they offer is just high and quite risky to deal with.

well, this program still active in 5 days and they still paid the members, for me it is a great things since this program is short term investment site i don't see ssl and ddos here just like they said and i find out the rate here is quite high but i think for now they are still profitable.

well, this program still active in 5 days and they still paid the members, for me it is a great things since this program is short term investment site i don't see ssl and ddos here just like they said and i find out the rate here is quite high but i think for now they are still profitable.

I agree with you that this hyip site has a profitable plans , but you should to take care because the site has more than 5 days now , and as you know that these kinds of short term programs are turns to scam within few days after opening .

This short term program is good going and has been active for one full week now, this is definitely a great achievement of this program, as the ROI is quite high, none of us might have expected this one to run for such a long time, it could collect around $5 K only, the admin might not want to scam with that low money.

some monitors here are having status of paying although the site has more than 7 days , it is just short term program so the risk is very high in it now . actually I see that if any one wants to invest here he should not deposit more than $10 .

Some also has this site as a scam site already. I guess its better not to invest in here. Even if theirs some who still have paying status but if you check that hyip monitoring site its either they don't invest in this site or got paid few days back and not yet updated the site status.