Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mialex - mialex.com

Mialex is a well built investment portal, which provides secured, safe and 100% guaranteed investment environment to all people over the world. We built very secured system to ensure that users have the best time of investing with no fear.

Mialex is an offshore investment company registered in the Republic of Panama.

Starter Plan 117% 10 - 1,999 1

Professional Plan 145% 10 - 4,999 2

Expert Plan 198% 10 - 19,999 3

http://Mialex.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

I have to say the site design is nice. But i do not like the plans, they are to short terms. And the roi is ok but not for the min investment of $10.00. thats to high for me.

One thing that catched my eye was the 2009 allrights reserved. and that they started out 2009 online. I have a hard time believe they have been running this plans for over a year....without the hyipworld has heard of them.

So im out. For me its to big risk.

I am convinced by the design of the site - look is really attractive.

Though minimum investment of 10$ is affordable but plans are 1-3 days and offer quite high and unrealistic profit which in my opinion is not sustainable.

So in my opinion this program cannot keep paying for many days. Plans are designed to quickly gather some money and runaway.

I cant open the the program and getting message "Oops! This page appears broken. DNS Error - Server cannot be found."

Though i am not interested in this program as the plans are with unreasonable and unreal roi.

198% in three days is unreasonable only - Eitehr the program is gone or will just runaway with deposit very shortly.