Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Invest IX - investix.net

I'm not admin

Invest IX - investix.net

Investix is an online investment program with a whole portfolio of sustainable investment plans and a secure hospitable environment for invested funds. We are registered and incorporated in United Kingdom with an always available phone support. Investix generates its revenue from tactical sport arbitrage betting and intimate esoteric investment opportunities. We are offering our financial services with complete prospects which are delicately laid out to surge the income streams for interested individuals from all over the world.

Recognizing the fact that our investment plans are quite sustainable despite of lower outcomes, but there is no point of investing in fraudulent investment program with unbelievable returns and prevaricated promises about return of principle which most of the times causes disappointment in the end. Investix on the other hand, is managed by team of professionals with outstanding experience and proven performance in the past. We also understand the demands and current industry trends therefore Investix is equipped with all delicate features including Instant payments and all kinds of known security related features.

Plans:

5% daily for 25 days

6% daily for 25 days

7% daily for 25 days

Payment system: LibertyReserve.gif PerfectMoney.gif

This program is not showing any detail statics of the site i mean to say the active accounts , no of deposits and withdraw and most important one is how many days its successful

running . and it would be good if they show the detail statics of the site . and the good thing i like about this program is it has 2 level referral program and live support .

5% daily interest for 25 days is a reasonable medium term plan , powerful script and good red design , but the site still does not have any monitors , the total return in the first plan will be 125% after 25 days , I hope this hyip will continue even until the end of the plan .