Earn $0.003 for your referral click

Payout minimum $2.00

√ No investment required

√ Instant payments

√ And lots more..

√ 8 Levels of Memberships

• ALERTPAY ACCEPTED FOR INVESTMENTS AND PAYOUTS

• SOLIDTRUSTPAY ACCEPTED FOR INVESTMENTS

• Tommorrow we will add LibertyReserve for purchases.

50% discount on all memberships!

FIRST 5000 MEMBERS GET A FREE PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP FOR 1 YEAR!

Free registration, thank you:

LUCKYSTARBUX - The star of your success!

banner1.gif

Extremely attractive rates, and very low membership fees make this one a site that should be kept an eye on. But I cannot see the $.02 rates in the posted image, so maybe they have even more memberships available?

Nice startup promotions and competitions, although if they pay $300 for three members who get 300 refs, they need to have some serious funds up their sleeve for this project. I guess I'm giving it few days to see if payment proofs start to pop up on forums, and then join. As this is very attractive one, I really do hope that they succeed and will stay for long.

wow friend this site payment instant very good paid to post site and this is site premium membership very good and best and payment method also my favorite thanks for this information about this site very best site for me keep it up friend

What make you say this site is paying instantly? did you see a proof of payments from luckystarbux? Because I tried to check it but I can't find any proof of payments in forum sites and in review sites. Usually that's the best way to check if the site is really paying or not. Via forums and review sites.