Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Corporateincomefunds - Corporateincomefunds.com

I'm not admin

http://corporateincomefunds.com/

Corporate Income Funds is a private investment based company operating Worldwide. Our main concern is to invest our client's funds in various types of fields mainly for a profitable return. We are an expert team of 14 highly professional traders

Our Investment Fund takes part in highly profitable trading programs in the various financial markets and is aimed to allow as many people as possible to know about this excellent investing opportunities and enable them to share the incomes generated by our investment projects having invested even a little funds.

Plans:

2% - 2.2% - 2.4% -2.6% - 3% daily for 70 days

Payment system: LibertyReserve.gif PerfectMoney.gif AlertPay.gif - STP

wow, ROI rate is quite high here, but i think they will stay and paid until about 1 or 2 rounds, even in their template it said that they have SSL and DDOS but when i checked it i don't find any LOL, but i must admit the script is good and well customized, so far i only see recordshyip, as the hyip monitors here

I have currently lost funds in 2% paying programs such as Web Finance and Avi Finance, i wonder how this new program will sustain in the market.I don't want to get in early this time.If i keep seeing positive moves by admin then i might invest little and compound.

well i guess this program will d pretty well, considering the roi offered. i really like the program, i really dont know why i do, maybe it because the design is kinda attractive and i like the fact that they are using four payment processor, i believe that will make the program safe.

This program has been paying for five days, this one since offering stable ROI in their plans, hopefully, can go long staying active for a long time, at least for one round of their seventy days plan, still there is many monitors required to update their status given for this program from waiting.

Mid term plans with reasonable and sustainable rates and very professional looking site (albeit unverifiable SSL cert). Multiple monitors on-site, all reporting this as paying for the duration of 7 days the program has been online. With the minimum investment of $5 this one is easily accessible to hyip newbies, and with this sort of rates we could have confidence in this program being able to pay out for a while.

First news letter from the program as on 18th March regarding the DDOS attacks the site experienced so far and other program updates !

First Newsletter.

First let me say that we had not intended to launch until the 15th March but the secret got leaked early and we were caught off guard when we noticed new investment pouring in on the 12th without us realising what was going on, so we had to quickly put the finishing touches to the website and security.

I must say it has been a tough start with 4 seperate DDOS attacks which affected the website for periods all caused we refused to pay bribes to scammers and Bad Monitors who decide they would try to destroy us if we did not send them money. We will never send money to these people who probably make a living by doing that.

Well we survived all that and are doing ok thank you but we have not even started our Advertising Campaign yet as we have been too busy so we will be starting a huge Ad Campaign this week.

Because we are real traders we will be working hard to make your investments safe for many years to come and look forward to a long and prosperous relationship. I will relay any news to you as and when required but if you have any good ideas for improving our program or any good promotion ideas we would like to hear from you.

Andrew

Admin CIF

Mar-18-2012 02:07:24 PM