Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HYIPBit - hyipbit.com

I'm not admin

http://www.hyipbit.com/

Hyipbit.com is the first Bitcoin-based high yield investment program in history. We accept Bitcoin deposits (alongside traditional e-currencies such as LibertyReserve and PerfectMoney), as well as make profit trading bitcoins and generating them through so-called "mining".

Plans:

5% - 6% daily two months

Payment system: LibertyReserve.gif PerfectMoney.gif

This is an automatic paying program where we need not register but can directly make deposit to the program, but the term is too long, I think this program might not pay for such a long time, even the ROI will be unsustainable to pay 5% daily for two months, as it can be a total of 300% returns by the end of the round.

How can i be so stupid to invest in a program without suplying any detail of mind to them in terms of registration,this kind of program is not attracted to me atall and also the duration of two months is also high the admin have to look into this if they realy want to accomudate much investors in their program

Very good looking site with static payment processor like LR and PM, though LR is not direct cash processor but it seems good for us because their security structure is very strong and they never restrict any program. 5% daily for two months mean tripler of any amount. This is simple ridiculous because after 2 months any thing can happen, may be vanishing of that site. We can not judge this site because they won't return our interest amount, because their return will be done after maturity.

That may be not really sustainable but in that long period we can reach BEP maybe half way because that's 5% daily which is really HIGH. So, once you reach the BEP then if this program is still paying then you will be in profit, but yes! This Hyip doesn't seem to pay that long.

this program have quite good rate :D, and they seems stable for now, i also like the script they used it is well customized, but the only minus things here is no SSL and DDOS, so i think maybe they will have short lifetime, from what i see i bet admin put member money in betting, so far their status still waiting

HYIP with BitCoin as currency is very unique idea, but wonder how good it is with the very varying rate of BTC/USD? While there may not be any extreme changes in it in two months, say in a year we've already seen both major ups and downs of BTC. Also investing in BTC in general is a bit daring task.

One of the forums listing this one has moved it's status to not paying, that is quite early to get into problems for this new program, hope the admin will try to fix this thing and see that the program will get positive status everywhere, most monitors have waiting status for this program, currently.

I visited the site too and the script look good its only that Ddos and ssl is not included on their site,the only means of payment which they are using are LR and PM ,their ROI is a probability to sustain them upto this two months started on their site and also their current monitor rating is paying for now,I think this kind of program is good to hit and Run.

I have noticed there is some latest news on their site as on 10th March regarding the Quick Guide for new investors to the hyip industry !

Please check our Quick Start Guide for those who never had experience with e-currencies before.

150% after 2 month, well it ok but i really dont like the fact that we will not register in here,that not a good move, i really dont know we are having program nowadays that require no registration,so if they run with our money how are we gonna trace them.

I think admin may waste our time by sending useless data because me too followed their quick start guide, it's just a simple start up promo. Where we expect some useful plans or gift like additional deposit bonus or extra RoI for some limited plan. I think admin should think about their stability so just sent us some guide by which we can stay for more time. But I would like to inform you all admin needs to the their overall structure for get better investments.

Direct investments and automatic payments via LR and PM without registration or applications for withdrawals required, usually if these kind of automatic programs should have short term plans that they pay long enough, but this is a mid term plan, so I am unsure if they pay for one round of one month at least.

I completely agreed with you that external or direct invest is bad for user security. Because we may find some problem during use of this kind of program. Mostly attackers or hackers are waiting for this operation. I think our fund will be insecure here as we can not find any good record into their database. Probably this site may used low space hosting so just wanted to use external transaction.

Last payment proof is of 19th March that means this program has been paying for around ten days now which is a good thing to know that the early investors might have something in recovery from this program on their investment so far, hopefully, this one won't disappoint it's investors and give them profits.

We came across this thread in Google and would like to comment.

We are asked very often why we do not have a member area, and the answer is very simple - we want the maximum security for our website.

Any sort of customer information stored online increases the website vulnerability tenfold. We witnessed several grave attacks on Bitcoin-related projects,

some members of our team have also sustained financial losses. You can check links to these incidents in our twitter http://twitter.com/#!/hyipbit

We understand that it's nice to be able to check your balance, investment history and so on, but with us you can be sure that your deposits are secure, and payments can be easily tracked directly in your e-currency account.

I doubt that it will be a good investment program for me. As there were lot of reviews and feedback given by those who use bitcoin in business as the rate or conversion of bitcoin to dollars are extremely going down so I doubt that it will be profitable though unique idea.