Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Commercial Us Capital - commercialuscapital.com

I'm not admin

http://commercialuscapital.com/

Commercial US Capital (CUC) is an investment management Club that invests the pooled funds of investors in securities in line with the stated investment objectives. For a fee, the investment company provides more diversification, liquidity, and professional management consulting service than is normally available to individual investors.

Plans:

2% for 100 working days

3% for 67 working days

4% for 50 working days

5% for 20 working days

6% for 15 working days

Payment system: LibertyReserve.gif PerfectMoney.gif

This program is new and looks good with many security features, DDOS protection by KODDOS is a good feature, there is SSL feature mentioned on their site, but I could not access the site using https, it seems there is no SSL certificate yet installed in this program.

hmm, i think this is a good script and also the design look professional, and ROI plan is a stable rate :D, i am sure this program will survive for a long time, and i don't see they have SSL but i check and find out that they only have DDOS protection by Koddos and so far i only see 3 hyip monitors that monitored this program, and 2 thread in HYIP forum.

This program has got reasonable ROI offered in their plans, double on investment in 100 working days that is about five months, which is a good profitable ROI, even the 2% daily can help us to reach BEP faster in just fifty payments from the program.

Very honest this site has a mid level investment program. Because their long term RoI is natural and marginal where short term has little bit high RoI, just reverse of other investment program. I think their 15 days plans will be the best for test their quality, else we can not trust them and won't able to invest again with their long term. We expect some better profit from them.

I always love to do investment with this kind of program because of their ROi which is very reasonable and sustainable but 2% for 100 working days is a good sign for them to stay long online,the duration of 100 days is also too long lets hope they would pay till this period.

I don't like those site who want a forcible account creation. Where their tendency is to make account after open their page. They need to change their home page code and set it to display more. By which people can get their server record. As we know that they are natural looking site with compound feature. Their tendency is to become an elite site. But for gain this position they need to add some security badge like site lock with ssl.

@antthenait There's no forced account creation, OP has just put the link to the account creation form directly.

This one says to have SSL and DDOS protection, but my browser shows neither one - this is not very good. Lack of such will draw the trust of investors away from the program. Their plans have reasonable and sustainable rates for sure, but their low investment plans are very long term (could be issue for some) and their shorter terms require some very major capital, that I'm sure not that many are confident into just sending to a "random" website.

well so far they already online for some days and the status still paid, which make me think that this site have a good plan and actually the rate they offered is stable and i am sure that is the key why they still paid for now, so far i don't find any new except some payment proof that shared by some members in forum such as TG or DTM

Good to know this program has been paying for more than a week now, the latest payment proof of 15th March can be found around, it seems the program still requires to get advertised widely in order to become more popular and gain investors' support.

When it comes to any site paying more than 1.5% a day i hesitate to invest.I don't remember many sites sustained for long time using such plans but its good that the site is paying for 7 days.If it sustains and goes on for 4 to 5 weeks then i feel admin will get couple of investments.

i like the design if this one, i believe this program can pay up for some time, though 6% per day is kinda much to me, but i believe it can be can be sustainable, the good news about the program is that they are paying on a weekend, to make it safe i guess.it would have been more risky if they are paying on weeked.

This one has paying status on almost every monitor listing this one, but the site is actually inaccessible from my end at this moment, I think it's some technical issue hopefully, and lets wait for few more days for the program to return before declare it a scam.

@archu7, can you explain more clearly that what technical problem has been occurred. Because we really worried of thinking about the matter because if tech problem will happen then our data may loss or our payout value will be remove from database. Secondly I can access this site normally - probably admin might lost it's bandwidth and now backed with higher bandwidth.

actually I can notice that this site seems to be professional . although the hard name which the site use . but the script and the design makes you feel that this is a professional hyip site . there are some profitable plans like %2 daily for 100 days means that the total return will be %200 .