Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

buxk2 - buxk2.com

I AM NOT ADMIN THIS SITE .

banner1.png

- 3 YEARS SUBSCRIPTION

- REGISTER AND GET $2 INTO PURCHASE BALANCE FOR ADVERTISEMENT,BANNER AND REFERRAL.

Privilege : Standard

Pay Per Click : 0.01$

Pay Per Referral Click : 0.0050$

Clicks Needed For Payout : 100

Payout Minimum : 1$

Payout Method : Instantly

Maximum Ads : No

Payout Via : AP & LR

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. THANKS FOR READING

Direct referrals contest:

Get 500 dir ref and win $500

Get 400 dir ref and win $300

Get 300 dir ref and win $100

Get 100 dir ref and win $50

we will announce the result on 20th March.

Admin has launched the referral contest on a very first day, in result 500+ members joined asap, the prizes are big enough so i doubt whether admin will give it to the winners or just run away.I ll wait for 20th march and if admin is honest then i would love to join and start working.

Buxk2 is having very low minimum payout and decent click rates for even standard members, many members have already got paid so i think this site is booming now.By paying low minimum payout to standard won't be sustainable but we can use this opportunity as long as it is available,in future admin might increase the payout.

While they do offer very nice rates even only for Elite upgraded members, I couldn't stand making nearly hundred clicks on one site to reach $0.1! That's simply way too much work - highest I've done was 70, and never again will I go over 40, that's for sure. But nice thing that they're legit site and paying instantly.

haha this site have 4 standard ads, which give us 4 cents for all of that ads, and the rest(sooo many), are micro ads which only give us little amount, that is too much to reach and minimum payout here is low which i am sure many people could reach it, and they paid instantly too

haha this site have 4 standard ads, which give us 4 cents for all of that ads, and the rest(sooo many), are micro ads which only give us little amount, that is too much to reach and minimum payout here is low which i am sure many people could reach it, and they paid instantly too

Is that true? since the minimum is 1 dollar to cashout. If we get 4 ads worth 1 cent plus many micro ads. In 25 days we can reach 1 dollar and cashout in here. Not bad at all. I'm hoping that I can earn 1 dollar a month in here. I will going to join this site right after some more search about this site.