Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

StableMarketFunds - www.stablemarketfunds.com

I am not the admin of this site.

Our company capitalizes on customer centered philosophy in achieving our common goal.

We are happy to provide you a convenient and efficient mode of investment / payment.

Investment Plans:

105%-120% after 1 day

505%-520% after 5 days

1015%-1025% after 10 days

*Accepts LR, PM and AP

http://www.stablemarketdunds.com/?ref=valexer

StableMarket seems to be fresh short term hyip, admin did not even add monitor logos on the rating page yet, i also observed that there is no SSL Encryption.So all this signs are bad and tells me to wait for a day or two to check whether its paying well or not.

this hyip site is using a professional script , it still new so the risk is low now , 105% after 1 day is reasonable short term plan . the admin must add some monitors if he wants to get alot of investors , because I have checked the page of monitors and I saw that it is empty .

this hyip site is using a professional script , it still new so the risk is low now , 105% after 1 day is reasonable short term plan . the admin must add some monitors if he wants to get alot of investors , because I have checked the page of monitors and I saw that it is empty .

Theirs only one missing ingredient and that is this ads. A good short term plan usually means its need to be popular to continue paying for a month or two and the best way to convince investors to invest is via banner ads in as many forums as possible. But so far I'm not successful in finding one.

This new short term program has been listed on more than fifteen monitors so far, we can see that on AllHyipMonitors, current status is given as waiting for this program and yet no update in the status though it's been running for one day now, it could collect more than 3 K in deposits in just one day.

• 2 weeks later...

program is just a total with no intention to investors if they get any,cause i believe most of the investors now know scam program immediate they see it even the the newbie in investment knows what they want. i dont think this program will even pay for one day before it short down.

This is really a very ordinary site for us. As we can not see some necessary items with the site. They need to add server update by which people can check their current status, they need to add some better security system like Ddos, ssl with site lock. Only a pointed matter is we can use both AP and LR here. But plans are too risky for all because their daily RoI is too high than any normal thread. Only we can use their daily plan with 5% per day. Let's see what happens next.

This program has been paying for eleven days now, that is good to see almost all monitors as this program has been monitored by several famous as well as non famous monitoring websites so far, show paying status for it, it looks like to be one among the recent rare short term programs that stayed active for this longer.

Quite small withdraw/investment ratio given that they've been already online for 11 days. But they offer extremely high ROI in their plans, so I wonder if this program will exist much longer, their rates are just not sustainable. So far all the on-site monitors report this one as paying, but they've gotten back very small percentage of their investment generally.

well, yeah, the deposits to the program are quite high around $30 K and withdrawals processed were just $4 K, it seems this program has been strong so far, so investors can try for one or two rounds even at this stage of eleven days of the program.

Again we can see another good looking site which just completed a successful week and wiling to complete another week. Hope that in this way they just complete a full month. Their total fund condition is quite good because they have received over $30K - but only paid over $4K. I think they need to increase the ration of payout to become more famous. All monitors have made them legit by gave paid stamp, but still we are waiting for some popular monitor.

no SSL and DDOS, but i think the script and design look attractive also the rate is quite profitable and in so many HYIP monitors that listed this program, the status they have is paid. and i see many payment proof that shared in some forum today which is good for me, because sooner it will attract more investors