Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FxInvestPoint - www.fxivestpoint.com

I am not the admin of this site.

Hello, dear users. Our investment company FxInvestPoint offers you a unique view of earnings. You will not need to do anything, just invest in our own money and make profits. We give you 100% assurance in daily profit. You can dramatically change your life, just joined with us. Just make deposit into your account and watch the growth of profits. A month later, you realize that work is no longer needed.

Why are we doing this? I will answer you. Most of the profits, we certainly give our customers. Our players are playing in the market for many years. During this time, we learned how to produce a constant daily profit. Everything depends on the strategy we use. The more investment the higher the earnings. You can choose any plan that suits you. Our support team will answer all your questions. Our company cares about its customers and provides them with daily earnings, with payments at any time. This kind of earnings is very beneficial both for you and for us. So why do not we help each other? Earn with FxInvestPoint.com

Here are their investment plans. I copied the image from the site for better viewing purposes. :)

allplans.png

Accepts LR, PM and AP

Up to 15% referral commission

http://www.fxinvestpoint.com/?ref=valexer

I guess its a long shot if we can earn in here. the one day look promising but the longer the plan the clearer its gets and its shows that this site has no way going to be a paying hyip site. Right now I don't recommend this site at all. its better that we leave this thread or close this thread already. Because I'm sure after a week theirs no proof of payments.

In this kind of hyips, 30 days plan is just useless.This kind of hyips rarely sustain for a month.Fxinvestpoint is currently paying since 2 days and admin keeps adding new monitors so that means we might see this site more than a week, however i cannot assure though.

Very nice designing quality with strong server. We can see two monitors whose made a paying stamp there. Here can use all possible payment processors for hyip, AP & LR. But their hyip proof forums conductivities don't work perfectly as no post found. We can take only their fist plan for 18% daily profit - but never try to re-invest again if we get pay. But I can't like their ref. commission rate because 15% is profitable but too high for us.

I wonder AllHyipMonitors is not listing this site, anyway, this short term porgram has been online for four days now and has been active so far, we can find monitors on their ratings page with paying status and the last payment details as on 6th March, that is yesterday, but we must remember that short term programs can be risky to deal with.

5 days online and still paying according to the monitors in the page of rating . the plans are short term with high ROI but the script ofthe site seems good and there is a chat box in the site to support the investors and it is good thing from the admin of this hyip site .

well, AllHyipMonitors is listing this program, and I could check out the status of this program on various monitors listing this one, good to know this program has been online for five days but at this stage, this program has got problem status, scam as well as not paying, it last paid on 7th March 2012 and then stopped to pay.