Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

LogiPTC- Logiptc.com

Prateek

• 2 weeks later...

i do not Know more informations about logiptc but i can say this company does not make difference at ptc world because it is not very famous and has low rates system.

This post look familiar. I think I already read this in other forums. This site is paying and still paying. Problem is that this site has little or no ads to click. So in short you can cashout and got paid when you reach minimum but problem is how to reach minimum because you got little or no ads to click on the first place. lols

• 3 weeks later...

I still see proof of payments. This site is still paying. I wonder how many members still active in this site. I know this site become popular last year and I will not be surprise if its has more than 25,000 members. but the big question is how many are active clickers?

And what is the goodnews in this site? For the last two years this site has nothing to give to me but all badnews.So I hope that goodnews really means good news for this site and for its members. If this site just give 10 ads to click a day. I think everybody will be happy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess this is the only paying ptc that no body want to join. lols. Its because if you click in here you end up clicking for nothing. First if you find more than three ads to click don't be too happy. Because you end up earning in one ads only as the rest are all expired one.

• 2 weeks later...

Theirs so many ptc site that turn to scam that I wish they don't turn to scam yet because of the good rate per click and because you can earn good amount of money per month. But logiptc? I'm looking forward for a day that this site will turn to scam. The reason is simple. If theirs so few ads to click and theirs a chance that somebody will beat you up with the click and you end up earning zero per day. then what the use that its still paying right?

• 1 month later...

I guess I'm not surprise that theirs no poster in this thread even though this site is still paying or is it? Since this site has little followers I seldom encounter proof of payments. So its really hard to know if this site is still paying or not. But I guess the benefit of the doubts well always on the site of scam.