Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Supplebusiness - Supplebusiness.com

i am not admin

Link : http://www.supplebusiness.com

Are you tired of being scammed by various investment programs? If so, then our program is designed specifically for you. Find a trusted and paying investment program currently had become really difficult task. Our team consists of professionals working in the field of forex trading market and we want you to help us make money and expand. For that we will share our profit with you and we will help you to make your life more happier and easier.

Got any questions? Feel free to contact us at any time. Even though we provide live support, our operators are not always online and if so - do not hesitate to send us an email. We answer all emails in 12 hours period.

PLANS:

Earn up to 130% from your initial investment (principal included).

Minimal deposit - $5; Maximal deposit - $30.000.

No withdrawal fee.

Payments 7 days a week

Earn up to 170% from your initial investment (principal included).

Minimal deposit - $5; Maximal deposit - $30.000.

No withdrawal fee.

Payments 7 days a week

Earn up to 250% from your initial investment (principal included).

Minimal deposit - $10; Maximal deposit - $30.000.

No withdrawal fee.

Payments 7 days a week

Earn up to 550% from your initial investment (principal included).

Minimal deposit - $20; Maximal deposit - $30.000.

No withdrawal fee.

Payments 7 days a week

Accept : LR, AP

Link : http://www.supplebusiness.com

Well, I have noticed that this program has no ratings page or monitor added on their site, so I checked it's statistics on AllHyipMonmitors and found very few monitoirs listing this one newly, but as per the program statistics it's six days old now and has already got more than 2K active investors.

I don't see any either. I don't understand how they able to come up with this statistics. Seems not encouraging to invest. And for sure high interest which is not sustainable. Not sure if that deposited is thousands or just hundreds. Very confusing system.

Running days: 7

Total accounts: 2.776,00

Active accounts: 1.562,00

Total deposited: $195.534,00

Total withdraw: $14.606,00

• 2 weeks later...

This program is no more active also the site is inaccessible or gone for good, there is not much monitors listed this one, and the few new monitors that have been listing this site have closed status for this hyip, thread moved to scam folder.