Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

callofbux - callofbux.com

quangnam52335

The best way to check for me is alexa. Just check its activity in alexa if its has 50% increase every week then I suggest this site or as long its has steady climb and its activity look promising then its good. But if not then I guess its better that we don't join this site anymore. Minimum is just too high and 300 members? I'm not impress at all.

• 3 weeks later...

The admin seems to be just some energy drink sipping ADHD kid who has no clue about business at all. He's even confusing with the membership levels he has available! He's also "presenting" memberships that apparently do not exist, given that the "rank" he said was made available is not showing, despite the message being sent out ten days ago.

Daily earning is not actually that bad, but if the min PO really is $4, then it should really be at least dropped to two thirds. But given the apparent inexperience of the admin, I have hard time really believing that this one would survive for very long.

hmm the name remind me of games, but i see this program already doing well with paid a bit for their members, the minimum payout is considered to be high, but based on my own calculation this site will takes about below than 100 days to reach minimum payout