Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gtrbux - gtrbux.com

quangnam52335

I'm wondering how many ads doe gtrbux will give to standard member. I notice that the rate per click in here is only one cent. So how or why will a member be active in here and click daily only to find out that after four months you still can't get paid. Anyway. I'm just wondering. I really don't know if gtrbux wil be a heat or will be boiled. lols.

• 3 weeks later...

i wondering if this site already opened to public or they just leave this site behind :(, it is very bad if they do that, i hope admin think twice before they opened this site again, but i will wait if this week end and this site is not opened i will call it scam site whether they like it or not

Given that the site has been half a month in this very same state, it's very likely that the admin abandoned it. But it's really weird why they can't just close the site then? What's the point of leaving it open?

First if someone invested then admin can still earn. second its already a paid site. So why close it when you already paid it? For example me. I open two years ago a site. and I paid for two years subscription. so even if I don't use it because I got hacked. Its still open and active until its expire.