Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

topfxgroup - topfxgroup.com

I Am NOt Admin

About TopFXGroup

TopFXGroup is a forex trading company uniting the most talented and skilled forex brokers who have been operating at the Forex market for a long time and thus gaining deep knowledge of foreign exchange area.

Now we proudly announce our online launch and are ready to exceed the expectations of our clients delivering the stable income thanks to the successful Forex deals made by our experienced experts and innovative approach to the Forex trading. The success of our company is achieved by the perennial experience, the non-stop strive for self-improvement, continuous quest for efficiency and the desire of cognition of the most advanced trading technologies.

Investing with TopFXGroup is a perfect possibility to augment the capital and benefit from one of the most lucrative investment opportunities!

Select a plan:

125% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $200 105.00

Plan 2 $200 - $1,000 109.00

Plan 3 $1,000 - $5,000 115.00

Plan 4 $5,000 and more 125.00

Calculate your profit >>

215% After 3 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $200 120.00

Plan 2 $200 - $1,000 140.00

Plan 3 $1,000 - $5,000 165.00

Plan 4 $5,000 and more 215.00

Calculate your profit >>

520% After 10 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $200 180.00

Plan 2 $200 - $1,000 250.00

Plan 3 $1,000 - $5,000 370.00

Plan 4 $5,000 and more 520.00

Calculate your profit >>

0.75% Daily Forever

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 and more 0.75

REGISTER NOW

I don't recommend this site. This site is new and I see about five hyip monitoring site has waiting status. I know its new but base on its plan I don't think its going to be a paying hyip. although I found one hyip monitoring site invested 100 dollars but that hyip monitoring site don't even show proof of payments yet.

• 4 weeks later...

This program has been running for twenty six days now, good to see this short term program has been paying so far, though the ROI is high and unsustainable, starting from 5% daily, it is still active and the latest payment proof is dated on 20th March, it looks quite simple but staying active for around a month is a nice thing.

This site is looking very simple but well decorated, I told simple because they have common plan and factors. Where we expect some unique program. We also want some security center for our data safety. Her we can able to use both AP and LR. Most of the plans are risky for any, but if we need some quick money then can take their short term plan for just 5% of daily profit. But I them because of their last plan where people can get natural plan like 0.75% daily.

So it is now staying active for more than one month which is good to see that this short term program managed to stay active for this longer for more than a month, but still it doesn't appear to be much popular around, let's see if the program gets better attention paid by investors to it.

Such small term, high ROI hyips usually dies out very fast, so it's impressive to see this one already having lifespan over one month. But by judging by the on-site monitors they're listing on their site, no payments have been received for five days or over now. I wouldn't think each monitor just waiting that long, so I wonder if this site is actually paying anymore?

The ROI is very high on each plans being offered on this program, I don't think that this program will even last that long, so just simply be careful if you wanted to invest on this one.

what is this? can you make your post longer, well if we check the statistic this program already online for 4 days until now, but the refferal commision they offered in here is very very high, i think that is very bad for this site because it will this site not stable, but i see their thread in TG here: http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r351778-.html

While most on-site monitors still report this program as paying, one says it's not paying and two are waiting. Given that the program already has lifespan of 35 days, I guess they're going for selective payments now, so they're starting to reach the end of the line. Better not to invest into this one anymore - or at least keep an eye on those three monitors, if they happen to change back to paying.

I think this forum authority should need to lock this threat because we can not find this site anymore. Probably admin might sold this site or closed this site and willing to sale this domain. As per their cheating mentality I can tell you assuredly that they may try to come back again with another domain for cheat us.