Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Chromefunds - Chromefunds.com

i am not admin

Link : http://chromefunds.com

Chrome Funds is a reputed private investment group that offers customers high return on investment services. Since its inception, it has aimed to come up with robust strategies that would allow people to enjoy high return on investment within a short time.

As a leading financial management company, we provide our world-wide clients with various benefits – we educate our clients about financial issues and guide them in choosing the right investment strategy. We opt for regular discussion and debate sessions before sharing our investment strategies with the public and providing high return on investment. We offer them complete online security and account privacy during operation.

PLANS:

130% - 150% monthly

Accept : LR, PM

Ref : 6%

Link : http://chromefunds.com

unique script and also unique plan, wow this program offer the monthly profit for us, more like uinvest but this one profit is in one months not for some month, in some HYIP monitor i see they are as paid program, i think maybe that is because of the refferal commision that paid to them

Chromefunds is looking a very good hyip, it is having all we need.Sustainable plans,Enough advertising on monitors,DDOS Protection,Friendly script and SSL Encryption too.I did my trial spend here in 5 days plan.

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U4671715 :

Date: 2/23/2012 3:49 PM

Batch: 86096545

Sent To: U4979429 (ChromeFunds Group)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit To Plan 1 - 130% ROI Monthly by macky110

Thank you.

Unfortunately, this program is a scam now, just after six days online, the program stopped to pay and leaving investors into big loss, even few accounts didn't get their investments credit to withdrawal balance, ratings page is removed, as well, thread closed now.