Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

vvcforex - vvcforex.com

i am not admin

Link : http://vvcforex.com

Forex Trading is our passion and we are here to extend our passion to online investors. You can start your investment portfolio with as low as $10. Before we start, you must know the basics of forex trading. Forex or Foreign Exchange is the simultaneous exchange of one country’s currency with another country’s currency. We at VVCFOREX buy or sell one currency for another and make a profit when the value of the currency changes in our favour. The forex market is available 24 hours a day and 5 days a week. Forex market is the world’s largest financial market with daily reported volume of over $1.4 trillion changing hands between various buyers and sellers across the globe.

PLANS:

Plan 1 - 105% After 1 Day >> Calculate your profit

Plan 2 - 117% after 3 days >> Calculate your profit

Plan 3 - 142% After 7 Days >> Calculate your profit

Plan 4 - 198% After 15 Days >> Calculate your profit

Plan 5 - 310% After 30 Days >> Calculate your profit

Plan 6 - 8% Daily for 90 Days >> Calculate your profit

Accept : LR, PM, AP

Link : http://vvcforex.com

• 2 weeks later...

Life time of this program is 11 days and the last payout as per the stats on monitors was on 1st March 2012, here is the update from the admin on pending withdrawals as on 1st March !

All Pending Withdrawals are Processed

We had a problem with our trading platform. They delayed our withdrawal request. We have now received the funds and processed all the pending withdrawals. Kindly check your accounts if you have received it. We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have changed our trading platform to Exness who has promised instant withdrawals so all the future withdrawals will be processed instantly.

Do let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks & Regards

VVCForex Admin.

This is ridiculous, because admin has surrendered of telling about delay payment. Each and every business has up and down status. So they need to afford for make best goodwill. I think this site may or may not be pay us and should close after some days later. 5% daily for with instant payout mean big foolish. Here also found another scam plan of 3x return after 30 days. so just stay away from this site.

well. this site still active in 14 days and they have this things: https://www.psi.gov.sg/NASApp/tmf/TMFServlet?app=MYBIZFILE-DIR-ENTITY&version=&launch=N&S=23e9f27125342afffffffffd7044b88764905&D=&AN=INBX&searchText=VISTAVISION+CAPITAL&searchBy=name , i don't if it is real or not but i get that things from their site also this program have SSL encryption and unique script as the good things of this site.

This program has become scam not once all take time and see in the ratings page you can find that the program is not paying and all the monitors have conformed that this program is not paying and it having problem . i dont understand why this HYIP sites will be cam in just some days of launching .

I think some monitors still show paying status for this scam program, but most of them have moved the status to not paying, it seems the program paid on 1st March for the last time and then stopped to pay, that is around a week ago, so it's time to move on, thread moved to closed programs section.