200% After 12Hour (Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Double Money $5 - $500 200.00

Unique Site-- New Design---

Instant Withdrawal For All

Accept: AlertPay & LR

Ddos protected -- Earn Profit For Whole Life

www.red-funds.com/?ref=hyipmanager

so far no one paid in this program. and i see they are listed as waiting program in 6 HYIP monitors. the script that they used is a good one, however the rate that they have very bad i mean it is big just in short time i think they cannot survive more than one week

this site new, looks good. and have nice design

I make deposit

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 2/21/2012 2:29 PM

Batch: 85851035

Sent To: U1505378 (RedFunds.com)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit to red-funds.com

Thank you.

@umeghayu

So what happen to your deposits? Did you earn in here? Is it really good to invest in here? I have hard time thinking of earning in here. I hope that I can earn good amount of money in here. I know its a good site to invest because of the rate but same time I don't think its can sustain itself for a long time because also of the rate.

I really surprised of seeing that deposit proof (though it should gives us mental support) that a senior member has already made an investment with $10 of LR. If you are a lucky then you should get pay else there will be a chance of loose your fund. I found a post at hyip proof forum that they only paid to some authority or monitor to give them legit certificate, but they never give any payment for normal member.

They are very cleaver and made a plan to give on-time payment to all monitors, by which every body should follow the paying stamp and spend with lots of money. Very bad cheating plan. No one can trust those hourly profit with instant payment.

Sincerely am always sceptical to join hourly HYIP since the always fall amongst the quickest and fastest to turn into scam.looking at this program the ROI been tabled is high and would be unsustainable.I would rather i skip such a program that's glaring it wouldn't last.