Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earnreturn - Earnreturn.net

i am not admin

Link : https://earnreturn.net

Compared to other companies, we offer a unique and exceptional investment offer.What’s so special about it?

Here you can monitor your profit in a real time mode and on each of the 90 days of your investment term you are granted a new and higher percentage of profit compared to the past days of the term.You won’t find this offer anywhere else.....

PLANS:

EarnReturn-Package. You can invest $10 - $25,000. Profit Increases Daily By 0.07%

Monitoring-Package. You can invest $10 - $1000. Daily profit 1%

Accept : LR, PM, AP

Link : https://earnreturn.net

Really awesome site like a professional forex, I think they are very strong and secure. We can see their dedicated server with perfect ssl certificate and site lock. All best payment processors are here like AP and LR. We can use any plan, but according to me their monitoring plans of $10 basic is the best as we can get fixed 1% daily RoI, which is best for all. Hopefully we should get pay for next 3 months at least.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest news letter from the admin as on 6th March regarding the introduction of two new investment packages, Testyourearn and Bestreturn !

Mar-6-2012 07:57:48 PM

New investment packages

We are constantly striving to create the most favorable investment conditions

for the convenience of our investors. We have recently decided to extend our investment opportunities and to add two new investment packages.

TestYourEarn: Invest $10 - $50. Profit Increases Daily By 0.1% up to 10 calendar day(s). The withdraw of principal is available at anytime.

BestReturn: You can invest $500 - $25,000. Profit Increases Daily By 0.1% up to 90 calendar day(s) . The withdraw of principal is available on the 45th day .

First, we have added the TestYourEarn-Package, which allows you in a short period of time to test our companies credibility and the ability to deliver. Secondly, we have added the BestReturn-Package,

which gives you the best earning opportunity and a higher daily income than the previous 2 Packages. If you are still contemplating about investing or not, we invite you to try out our TestYourEarn-Package, which has an investment term of 10 days and a minimum entry amount of $10. Join us today at EarnReturn and see for yourself the wide range of investment opportunities and our ability to deliver in a never before seen unique offer.

If you happen to encounter any Issues or have any questions regarding our new packages, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly support on Skype or Email and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you with all your questions.

Sincerely yours, EarnReturn.net

I followed their last news that

TestYourEarn: Invest $10 - $50. Profit Increases Daily By 0.1% up to 10 calendar day(s). The withdraw of principal is available at anytime.

BestReturn: You can invest $500 - $25,000. Profit Increases Daily By 0.1% up to 90 calendar day(s) . The withdraw of principal is available on the 45th day .

It's really good that short term investors who's deposit amount is below $50 can withdraw their principle at anytime, but I would like to inform the admin that you also have to give some better facility to you senior investors who have given you better fund sources - at-least 25% to 50% withdraw. Though your way of thinking is little bit good, because higher fund can make your business profitable. But you should have to care about your but promoter.

Again we can see another well standing site with best possible condition. This site is running since last February hope that they should complete their 30 successful days after some days later. So we expect from the admin of giving us some special offers like deposit bonus or extra ref benefit - by which we can get engage with the site additionally. Good is is they are paying now - monitors made them legit.

The daily ROI offered in those two plans above are sustainable, also good to know that the profit will be increasing gradually every day, so this successful program has been paying now for more than one month, that's not a big wonder to me as the ROI is low and stable, hopefully, it will pay for a long time.

Latest news letter update from the program, today that is on 17th March 2012 regarding the pending payments processed and server upgrade !

Mar-17-2012 10:28:36 AM

EarnReturn Server Upgrade Completed

Dear Members,

As you are aware our hosting provider Koddos has been having issues lately, causing the site to go down. The host has just finished fixing its issues and has informed us that the site has been transferred to a new Server and there shouldn’t be anymore issues with the site going down. We look forward to a long and stable earning period and thank everyone for there support.

All missing interests for the 16th and 17th have been credited!!

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank everyone for there support and patience.

Sincerely yours,

EarnReturn Team

Strong SSL cert and DDOS protection make this one very attractive for investors, and their rates seem very sustainable, so this one can very well be quite long lasting program. While the ROI starts out very small, it increases daily do it'll eventually catch up nicely. But due to this small ROI, some investors might not really like the long term that's required to make some decent profit - it's easily three months. But for the rest this looks pretty solid choice for investment.

This program is down for me at the moment, I can't access the site, it looks like the server upgrade is yet on going process today as well, but the admin has already notified about the server issue today through news update, so no need to panic but wait for the site return soon with powerful server for DDOS protection.

it seems anyone cannot access the site dude, the same thing happen to me now, but i see in some HYIP monitors, this site program still have paid status, i hope this one just the technical issue that happen, i am not looking fordward if this site show the sign of scamming people around

the concept of increase in profit percentage on daily basis is just a big asset of this program, last news from them regarding new plan packages !

New investment packages

Dear investors,

We are constantly striving to create the most favorable investment conditions

for the convenience of our investors. We have recently decided to extend our investment opportunities and to add two new investment packages.

First, we have added the TestYourEarn-Package, which allows you in a short period of time to test our companies credibility and the ability to deliver. Secondly, we have added the BestReturn-Package,

which gives you the best earning opportunity and a higher daily income than the previous 2 Packages. If you are still contemplating about investing or not, we invite you to try out our TestYourEarn-Package, which has an investment term of 10 days and a minimum entry amount of $10. Join us today at EarnReturn and see for yourself the wide range of investment opportunities and our ability to deliver in a never before seen unique offer.

If you happen to encounter any Issues or have any questions regarding our new packages, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly support on Skype or Email and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you with all your questions.

Sincerely yours, EarnReturn Team

Mar-6-2012 08:16:13 PM

Earn Return site moved to new server successfully and here is the latest update today from the program regarding the same as on 26th March !

Mar-26-2012 09:23:20 AM

Successful migration to a new server completed!

Dear Members,

We would like to announce that the administration of EarnReturn has completed the migration process to a new Hosting provider and apologize for any inconvenience or delays this has caused. We will now begin going through and processing any pending withdrawals, please be patient as this may take some time, since all our withdrawals are done manually. If your withdraw for some reason was pushed back, please don’t hesitate to place your withdraw request again. We want to thank you all for your understanding and support, as we look forward to a long and prosperous work ahead.

Sincerely yours,

EarnReturn Team