Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Profitstrong - Profitstrong.com

i am not admin

Link : http://profitstrong.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. ProfitStrong - Get Strong Profit is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities.

Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term

PLANS:

125% AFTER 1 DAY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 105.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 108.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 125.00

Calculate your profit >>

140% AFTER 5 DAYS

Plan 1 $10 - $100 110.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 118.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 140.00

Calculate your profit >>

200% AFTER 10 DAYS

Plan 1 $10 - $100 125.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 140.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 200.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept : LR

Link : http://profitstrong.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This program has been running for twenty days now, but strange that there is not a single transaction can be found in the paid out page of this program, even no monitor added to the ratings page of their program, on checking the status of the program on AllHyipMonitors, I have got the status of unknown for this one.

I guess this kind of thread has to be closed because all the members said that the program is not paying so I wont even bother myself investing in here since they are not paying with this numbers of runing days(20days) yet no record of transaction can be found so skiping is the answer to this type of hyip for me

Really very good looking site with attractive design. I think some members should get attract with this design. We can use their short term investment plan for just $1 of token value and we can get 5% daily profit. Hope that they should pay us for next few days. But their ref. commission rate is little bit high because they are willing to give us 8% insists of 5%. But if they pay us then we can spend from our account balance after get ref. commission.

I dont think that the referal commision is for members who dosnt has an account or investing with this site,all I know is that the commision is somehow good ,and the program it self is like geting much improvement today member can also check to see the current statistic with this program both the deposite and the payout amount are great news from them today.

That was really BAD and FISHY! It is running for 20 days but there are no PAID OUT yet? Perhaps, there is no INVESTOR also. Well, because such plan rates are kinda common nowdays 5% profit after 1 day but will usually turn into scam in just few days only.

high ROI rate that make this site unstable , and also they have poor script, and the nulled one. it seems admin don't have time to make the site looks well, but i am surprised with how long the still up and accepted for someone to make deposit, it already more about 19 days since the first time they launched

Good to know this program has been running for more than three weeks, but unfortunately this one hasn't got a single monitor to list them, that is what I could notice from the empty ratings page, on checking on AllHyipMonitors, a few monitors have listed them in closed programs, so obviously this one is inactive with no payment so far.