Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

garthgroup - garthgroup.biz

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

garthgroup.biz is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

9% Weekly for 20 Weeks

Plan Spent Amount ($) Weekly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $100 3.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 5.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 7.00

Plan 4 $10,001 and more 9.00

http://garthgroup.biz/?ref=zeusgold.com

Program uses a cheap script and simple design

Though plans being weekly are loaded with reasonable roi.

But firstly roi in 1st plan being 3% a week is around 1/2% daily only which is on lower side. Secondly minimum depsosit is 50$ which is quite high and unaffordable.

Ok this one i think its better stay far away from. Its a cheap cheap script and also very old.....

i dont even need to do a whois search....just go to the faq:

Which e-currencies do you accept?

We accept e-gold, e-currencies.

E-gold, who use e-gold anymore...that was 2 years ago almost....

Can I spend with any other e-currency besides e-gold?

Sorry, but our systems are only setup to receive payments via e-gold.

What is this? I never heard a hyip for a long time use only e-gold. Only that will make me go away....

This is not a good hyip at all, infact this one is very poor.

What to talk about plans, they have a poor script and they accept e-gold, Are you kidding.

This is not going to make any success, I suggest all of you to stay away from this one or risk yourself.

Ok this one i think its better stay far away from. Its a cheap cheap script and also very old.....

i dont even need to do a whois search....just go to the faq:

Which e-currencies do you accept?

We accept e-gold, e-currencies.

E-gold, who use e-gold anymore...that was 2 years ago almost....

Can I spend with any other e-currency besides e-gold?

Sorry, but our systems are only setup to receive payments via e-gold.

What is this? I never heard a hyip for a long time use only e-gold. Only that will make me go away....

I agree egold is not much used in hyips and but the fact is e-gold has been very good payment-processor.

Now even though if we arrange e-gold the site does not look worth to make a spend.

• 3 weeks later...

Very low weekly profits between 3%-9% and having very high minimum investment of $50

Even though the site stats indicate its running for the past 5 years i have my doubt whether anyone in this current contest would invest for this low rates

The rates quoted may be attractive in 2005 but not now and the admin should make few changes in his plan to attract more investors