Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

atomfund - atomfund.com

ATOM FUND is a private investment club found in Jun 2006 by an experienced and professional management group, provides investment products and service all over the world. After years of successful partnership with some investment clubs and working offline with private investors we finally decided to launch our private online investment platform on September, 2008. As a specialty manager, we've adopted a comprehensive approach that delivers tailored investment programs aimed carrying out all direct investment operations for its own benefit and the benefit of its clients.

Our professional team, located in offices worldwide, will assist individual investors in making profit around the world. ATOM FUND has various established relationships with reputable private investment clubs. We understand every aspect of market needs and strive to create and manage wealth in several ways to provide peace of mind for its clients.

2.4%-3.2% daily for 20 days(principal return)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $1,000 2.40

Plan 2 $200 - $5,000 2.80

Plan 3 $500 - $10,000 3.20

http://atomfund.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

Though nothing is legit in hyipworld but i am quite convinced by this program - site really is attractive in design and layout planning.

Further their plans 2.4-3.2% daily for 20 days are quite attractive and sustainable for longer term.

I dont think many people are going to withdraw principle after completing the term as it would be difficult to miss such nice profit for another 20 days.

Being minimum spend 1$ only i think it is worth to enjoy 48% profit in 20 days.

indeed this one is quite attractive. specially with 2% ROI and 20 day plan. i think this one is really profitable. you will get 40% profit at the end of the plan. and of course principals returns. this makes me think. i feel like investing on this one. but i will do a bit more research before i invest here.

The program really has a professional looking site.

It would not be wrong if i say a complete hyip program with well designed and balanced plans.

2.4 to 3.2% daily for 20 days is quite attractive roi and balances between attractiveness and sustainability.

We get back our principle after 20 days which leave us at lest with 148%.

Monitors are in paying status since 4 days.

The hyip has a very good script and the design looks very Professional

The Plans are good with very good ROI of 48%- 64% for a 20 days period

The minimum invetsment is very low and just $1 and further since the hyip uses alertpay also as its payment processor facilitate more investors to make investments here and also its a good site for testers

It looks the program is gone - I cannot access the site today. Account suspended. Looks this is in que of many programs that are turning scams and closing down.

"Account Suspended

This Account Has Been Suspended"

Yes when i try to access it i even get the same message. I feel the site has gone forever and has turned in to a scam

S its better to lock this thread now and move to scam section